I know what my mother thinks about my big decision, but I have no idea what my Father's opinion is. However, Mother must have already convinced him that it was all a bad idea.

Sighing, I hold onto the railing and head downstairs. Who knows what is awaiting me down there? I must have stepped into a never-ending nightmare.

I soon enter the dining room and my whole family is there. Both parents and every single sibling.

"Good morning," I utter out as I take my seat.

In response, everyone mumbles their "good mornings". A maid pours some juice into my cup and I nod to thank her.

"Isabella."

"Yes?" I turn towards my father nervously.

"Your mother told me about your bold decision. I was too busy to watch it on t.v. And let me say, I am very displeased that you did this without our permission."
My heart sinks. I knew it. "I see, Father."

I am not going to argue anymore.

"However..."

My ears perk up at that word.

"A scholarship is a good idea. Especially with our strong connections to Pineview...they are guaranteed actual scholarships."

"Really?!" I could barely contain my excitement. "You will not regret this, Father."
"I hope not."

"And what of the case, Father?" Alex interjects.

"Bella is completely unharmed and I do believe that those...those people are innocent and did not hurt her. The case is hereby dismissed."

My heart leaps for joy. Is this really happening right now? First, their scholarships are approved. And no, the case is dismissed? How wonderful.

I look over to see Mother's reaction. She does not seem pleased, but she is trying her best to agree with my Father.

I slide out of my chair and go over to my Father. I throw my arms around him.

"Thank you, Father," I tell him with a big smile.

"Of course, anak," He pats my arm. "It will surely make our whole family look good. Helping out with the poor."

That...I'm not too happy about. However, we do have to keep a reputation. And I truly know what and who I am doing this for.

During the past few days, my father told me I was able to arrange their scholarships since it was my idea. I have already designated a condo for Felix and Jessica. I also have arranged a meeting place so we can catch up and I can tell them all about this.

It is unfortunate that I do not have any way to contact them. And there was no service where they lived.

I sit down on the couch in my room. Finally, things are starting to look up.

My phone rings in my pocket. I take it out and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Miss De La Rosa? This is Leonard Jeffreson. I'm calling regarding the transportation for Mr. Felix and Miss Jessica."

"Ah, yes. Have you found a restaurant yet?"

Truth be told– I know–as an adult, I should be making my own reservation, however, I had absolutely no idea how to do that. It was always done for me.

"Ys. I have made a reservation for today at noon. Will that work?"

"Yes. Absolutely. That will work. And you are picking them up, correct?"