My, My, what a mystery

After that encounter, Xie Lian took San Lang to the side and asked, "What should we do? It doesn't seem like she knows that this isn't normal for anyone unless there is something else at play." San Lang took a little bit to think of an answer, "I think we should take her with us and help her perhaps control whatever it is she has so that there isn't any risk of her hurting anybody." Xie Lian nodded in agreement, "Ok." As soon as they turned around though, they noticed that she was no longer where she was and instead an icey trail seemed to go deeper into the forest, "What if she's never really been into town and/or villages before unless it's to get what she needs? She seems to be trying to avoid people, as if she's afraid of hurting them." They both looked at each other and nodded before turning to the ice trail once more and ran to catch up with the girl only to find her sitting in a field of flowers with small bits of snow falling around her but disappearing before they hit the ground it seemed. Both San Lang and Xie Lian were in awe of how peaceful she looked just sitting there, as if nothing could reach her here.

            Bai Ling then held her hand a little ways above the ground, they were at first confused about what she was doing until below where she was hovering her hand, started to grow a beautiful ice flower. Xie Lian nor San Lang had ever seen this type of flower in ice form nor seen anything relatively close to it. They were shocked by how beautifully intricate she had made the flower seem. "How did you do that," both males said together. She slowly turned around and looked at them, "I was able to start doing this after a couple of years passed by." Though this is normal for Bai Ling to do when she was by herself, she still felt nervous when these two men were watching her do this or just anything related to her, she didn't know whether they wanted to do something harmful to her or if they were just curious but she kept caution just in case. To her, for as long as she has lived, when someone has met her they have had nothing but terrible intentions. 

             When Xie Lian and San Lang saw that she was being cautious and defensive, they looked at each other and sat where they stood. "So..." Xie Lian started, "how long have you been able to do that?" He says pointing to the snow and ice around her. Bai Ling looked around her and ended up in a gaze, as if looking at a far away memory. "I..." Bai Ling hesitated "have been like this... for a very long time," she stats. San Lang looks at Xie Lian then back to Bai Ling, "How long is a long time, if I may ask?" San Lang asked. Bai Ling seemed to snap out of her gaze a little and look at the two males, "For roughly about eight-hundred years or so. I just ended up waking in the middle of what seemed to be some sort of tragedy. It was as if while I was in some sort of slumber everyone around me died of some sort of disease. They had bumps all over them though some were worse than others." Xie Lian looked at the girl wide eyed and started shaking a little. San Lang took a hold of Xie Lians hand and held it tightly. "Where did you go and do during these eight-hundred years?" San Lang asked, his voice slightly wavering. Bai Ling turned again to look back at her snow, "After I saw everything, I went into the forest that was near the village. As for what I was doing? I tried interacting with humans but anytime during those days my emotions got the better of me, flurries would start and they would either try to use me as some sort of weapon," Bai Ling looked back at the two males, "or try to kill me." Bai Ling watched as both the males looked terrified of the concept, a little more Xie Lian than San Lang.

           Bai Ling then got up and started walking to the two males and crouched in front of them, laying her left hand upwards. The two males looked confused at first until they saw the same flower from earlier forming once more. Once she made two of the ice flowers, she put one of each flowers in the two males' hair, got up and started to walk away. "I kinda hope we meet again, you two are more interesting than humans, I'll give you that. So, let's hope to meet maybe when you find out more, yeah?" Bai Ling tilted her head to the side and then started to walk away leaving two stunned males looking in the direction she went. "You're going to ask Ling Wen about this right?" Ask San Lang, snapping Xie Lian out of his shocked state. Xie Lian looked at San Lang and nodded his head, "Yeah, I'll go ahead and go back to heaven to talk to her. I want to see if we're the only calamity and god to have ever heard or seen her." Xie Lian gets up and goes to the middle of the field noticing more of the ice flowers Bai Ling had created. 'Just who is she really?' Both males thought. One going to heaven, hoping to get some answers while the other examines the ice flower, wondering how it was so familiar and yet it wasn't.