Chapter 3: The 1858 salvatores

Elena's pov

I turned around to see Stefan gazing at me angrily with his green eyes.

"I thought you left!"

"I...I wanted to..."

"You must be a thieve...I'll go tell Damon."

"No! Stefan wait!"

"How do you know my name?"

It was very weird and freeky to talk to Stefan as a young kid.

"I promise, I'm not a theif. Okay?I...I'm..." I couldn't find any excuse to why am I here or why I wanna be here.

"I don't care." Stefan looked devestated and sad. He was actually kind of crying.

He ran towards a room and stood at the door.

He started knocking the door and hide his face in the corner. He completed crying.

"Damon. Please." His voice cracked. "Open the door, please."

I walked to him.

"Stefan, what's wrong?"

"Non of your concern." He rubbed his tears.

"Stefan. It's ok. Don't cry."

"Elena...mother is sick. I think she will die. And Damon refuses to see anyone because father punished him."

I didn't know what to say. I felt bad for him. And if I didn't know Damon already I'd say he was being selfish not comforting his younger brother.

"Is she gonna die?" He asked.

For me I know she did die...no, faked her death, and I know that Damon didn't go to her funeral because he didn't know what to say and that Stefan was angry at him for that.

Now, I know how things happened.

"It's gonna be alright Stefan. Damon loves you. He acts this way when he's angry."

"I know. But...How do you know? Are you friends with my brother?"

I would have said his girlfriend but I could't. Cuz logically, he hadn't met me yet!

"Um...Stefan. I have no where to go and I am afraid of sleeping out there alone. Can I ask you to let me stay here tonight?"

"If father found you, he'd kill you."

"He won't. Can you hide me??"

He thought for a moment.

"You can sleep at my room under my bed. But, don't make a noise or Mrs. Clementine would find you in the morning."

"Thank you so much Stefan. You're such a sweet person."

He smiled and took me to his room. It was funny me sleeping under the eleven years old Stefan's bed.

But, I did sleep. Wondering how crazy this whole thing is and I was very tired to think about anything else.

I didn't fight my eyelids forcing them not to close. I slept and didn't feel a thing.

*****************

Stefan's pov

I never felt like Damon wasn't with me until today. He always stayed by my side and defended me. I love him more than anyone in the world.

My mother is sick and she had been for a while now. Father is always so strict in everything. We fear him. But, Damon never lets him control his life decisions.

That's why they always fight.

Yesterday, some kids beated so I cried and when Damon saw me he insisted that he had to know what happened.

As usual, he revenged for me. If I had told father he would've only said that I'm weak and that men don't cry.

When Damon came back he was late for lunch and when father asked him where he was he said that he had gone with some good friends of him.

Father yelled so hard and said that Damon is the worst son and that he can't handle even the lightest responsibilty of coming early to lunch.

Damon of course answered him back and they had a fight. Father said that who would dare to yell at his father and argue deserves a good punishment.

So, he took him to his room and they yelled again.

I cried so much but I was only worried about Damon and guilty because it was my fault. So, I ran to mother who was sleeping on her bed and I told her. She had tears in her eyes while she rubbed mine and said that Damon was old enough and strong and could handle it. She hugged me but then her doctor came and I had to go out.

I tried to convince Damon to open the door because I wanted to see him and be with him. I told him I was feeling sorry.

He didn't even answer me. I ran to the barn where mother's horse which she loves dearly is. Hope, the horse's name.

After feeding Hope, I stayed to play with her until I heard a sound.

I found a beautiful woman with very unusual clothes. She was very different. We talked and she seemed to know about me and my brother.

I was lonely and I needed someone so I agreed for her to stay under my bed specially that she has got no house.

**************

Lily's pov

I felt so much pain and thats not because I'm sick, I can handle it, my illness isn't that serious. I felt pain about my life I wanted to run away from it, from this unappreciating husband. I wasn't ready to die not yet...not until I feel that my sons are alright.

I know Damon will take good care of Stefan but what worries me is who will take care of him. He is a sensetive person and rebellious. He has always been reckless.

I'll have to fake my death to be able to escape but not before I'm reassured that my sons will be okay.

****************

Hey guys!
Short chapter. Sorry for that. Just stay tuned.
Love ya...keep reading ;)