Chapter 4: Engage??

Elena's pov

I woke up with the sun from the curtains illuminating the whole room, expecting Stefan to be sleeping over the bed and Mrs. Clementine present in the room. But, for a while there was no sound of anyone in the room so I had to get from under the bed.

I started looking around the empty room considering that Stefan wouldn't mind me being here. I opened the door to go outside and see how are things now and why didn't Stefan wake me up.

I found that the place infront of the room was empty so slowly kept walking outside looking for Stefan, until I heard a sound near a room.

"Damon! hahahahahh..." That was Stefan laughing with his brother. That is Damon's room.

Before I had the time to made a way to introduce my self to Damon the door opened.

I jumped slighly and opened my mouth not knowing what to say.

I found the most beautiful face in the universe. Damon with very young features, red curved lips, blushy cheeks, smooth tall hair, white skin, wide innocent eyes, and a killing jawline.

I wanted to hug him but...

"And you are?" He said doing his eye thing.

I smiled. "Well, I..."

"She's Elena. She had no where to go so I let her stay in my room for the night." Stefan said while Damon had an unreliefing look on his face.

"Stefan. You shouldn't let strangers sleep in your room!"

"Sorry brother, but she didn't look dangerous."

"Well. Do you work for someone?" Damon asked me.

"What do you mean?" I answered with another question. "A maid?" That was the answer to the look on his face.

He nodded slowly.

"No!! No... O my God. No Damon. I'm not a maid."

"You are exposing your legs." He smirked looking at my clothes. "It's pretty."

I widened my eyes and narrowed them at the thought that Damon was such a man even at such a young age!

"Um." I raised his head because he was still staring at my legs. "You are a bad man! I on the other hand want to ask you politly if I could stay here."

"I'm afraid you can't...Even though it would be delightful."

Was he flirting?!

"We can ask father. "  Young Stefan declared.

Damon raised his chin and swallowed his breath."No, Stefan."

"Why not? He would help."

"You do that."

Looks like Damon is still mad at his father.

"We must find a plan, Damon!"

"No, we musn't, Stefan!" He continued mimicking him.

"Guys. It's ok if I had to leave surely I'll understand I don't wanna cause any troubles."

"You speak in a very different way. Are you from here? Mysticfalls?" Damon asked.

I found that this was the only way to introduce myself. Their father is from the founders family, they surely know the families of Mystic falls. They know all the Gilberts so I just had to make up a name.