Camp Berkshire

Master Henderson pov
I was informed that we would allocate the groups once Grade 1 has finished lunch, and then we'll split them up into different campsites. In summary, the system should work like this:

~20 campsites, 7 students each

~dining hall and cubicles per 2 campsites

~no student is allowed to visit other campsites except for joint activities unless granted permission

~2 cabins per site, 1 cabin with 3 residents and the other with 4 residents.

~bedtime is at 8.30pm, lights out at 9pm. Students are expected to wake up at 7.30 am and be at breakfast no later than 8.15 am.

There were a double-decked bus for each class, and Cecile Hall will be infront of all the other because this class has the most stellas. Once everybody's name was ticked off, the bus started the 4 hour journey to the outskirts of Berlin.

Damian pov
When we finally reached the camp, it was not what I had in mind at all. The areas had been divided, and as Master Henderson revised the rules I widened my eyes in surprise.
Not allowed to visit others? What if Emile and Ewen didn't get the same group as me?

"Campsite 1: Rosalina. K, Renold. D, Victor. E, Baya. L, Bill. W-"
it went on and on...
"Campsite 13: Samuel. H, Becky. B, Emile. E, Ewen. E, Damian. D, Ruby. R, and Anya. F."

"Let's go! I'm in the same group as her! That means i can take pictures of her sleeping because I will wake up earlier! I did bring my polaroid, right? Yes, that's good."

"Anya is confuzzled." I didn't have time to ponder what she had said since Becky had to come and shove me away. "Anya-chan, we're in the same campsite! Imagine how fun this week will be!"

Anya nodded and holding hands they skipped off into the direction of our cabins. No teacher was within a 50 meter radius, so how were we supposed to work out the sleeping arrangements? Ben pointed at a laminated sheet that was blue-tacked on a FRIGGIN' POT PLANT.

<Campsite 13 Cabin #1: Anya Forger, Becky Blackbell and Damian Desmond>
<Campsite 13 Cabin #2: Ruby Rogers, Emile Elman, Ewen Egeburg and Samuel Hikary>

Opening the door, double beds greeted us with no covers or bedsheets. Instead, there was a cupboard labeled Silk Bedsheets and Pillow Cases and Covers. Inside was a variety of hues, from a pastel pink set to a dotted yellow set or a glimmery ocean blue set.

I grabbed a sky blue one, Anya got the pastel pink one which practically blended with her hair and suprisingly Becky selected a champange red sheet. The PA overhead announced that we were to be at Matilda Tatoulis Hall this instant. We left, placing our chosen sets on our individual beds and set off in the direction of the gathering point.

Damian pov

Anya wasn't present for the entire session. I could see Becky hurriedly running in the direction of our area, and I quickly jogged after her.
When I heard her gasp, I only quickened my pace more and as I was about to collapse onto my bed from the sudden run, I saw something, or rather someone had already fallen asleep.

I jumped back in distaste, my cheeks warming up because our faces were millimetres apart seconds earlier.
I swear, that girl can just doze off whenever she pleases, without caring where she is.
Ugh, this day couldn't possibly go more downhill.
It can.

After a good nights sleep, we were expected at breakfast but I'm guessing by the state Anya is in she isn't familiar with waking up so early.
"Hey shrimp! How long you gonna sleep, huh?! Get up already!" Anya only wrapped herself tighter, which was so cute— no.
Not here, not now, not ever.