shopping

3rd person pov

Anya and Damian entered the first session bickering, not noticing the attention they had attracted for being so damn loud. The pair got separated when Anya was yanked into her seat by Becky, who was daring her to speak. The second son smartly followed suit, sliding next to his cronies.
All was going well with the geometry lesson until the test results were handed out. As expected;  Anya got 19/50, Becky got 37/50, and Lord Damian received the highest score in the grade with 48/50.

"ANYA FORGER. NOT ✨ELEGANT✨!"  Master Henderson reprimanded, handing back the worksheet that Anya had NOT prepared for. Anya trudged back to her seat, but a snigger stopped her short.

Obviously, Damian-sama pulled Anya's iconic face right back at her. An irk appeared on her cheek, and Damian zipped his mouth shut. The bell rang, alarming everyone except for Anya who was in a peaceful sleep. 

Becky pov

Apparently we will be going on an excursion, so we'll need our parents or guardians signature of approval. A cinche, if you ask me. The camp will be 2 weeks, and our accommodation and daily necessities are provided by the school. Master Henderson handed out the list, so we have to pack the following things:

⨳Eden Academy— Year 1 Expedition⨳

-recess and lunch for the first day (containers)

-a variety of shirts and long sleeves (18 in total)

-a variety of shorts, pants/leggings and *girls* stockings (18 in total)

-ankle socks (14 pairs)

-runners/sneakers (2)

-hiking shoes

-crocs

-swimsuit

-toiletries (hairbrush, toothbrush+toothpaste, hair ties etc...)

-hoodies/jumpers/jackets (3-6)

-puffer jacket

I'm exhausted just from reading that list. I have to go shopping again! I'll invite Anya as well, and maybe Loid will drop her off. When it was lunch, we sat down at our usual table and chatted as our omelet rice was served. But as always, Damian came looking for trouble. "Hah, I bet raccoon-eyes here won't go because her parents don't have $1,000 to spare!" He mocked, and his friends howled with laughter.

"At least Anya's parents give her their time. You definitely won't be able to go since none of your parents care about you in the slightest." I retorted, but seeing Damian's crestfallen face instantly made me want to eat my words. NOT! Anya, having a heart of gold, decided now would be the perfect chance to invite him to shopping with us. 

"I'll pick you guys up at 10 am, ok? Since the bigger shopping mall is unsurprisingly closer to Damian's home, I will pick up him first." I proudly declared, showing so much responsibility and compassion. 

He doesn't even understand the advantages I am subtly offering him, picking him up first allows him to greet your future mother and father-in-law. I even generously allowed it to be as late as 10, or else it could've been 8 am when we started.

"Who are you to decide things for me, huh?! I will go there myself, and meet you guys there at the front entrance." He always has to go stubbornly against me, huh.

Becky pov

My personal ship starts today: Operation Berlint In Love 2.0 🥰🥜x💸📚! This will require vigorous thinking and brainpower, so I sat up in my bed and opened my TV to recap Berlint In Love so I have a headstart.