Chapter 2

Roseanne and Bang Harabeoji arrived at the Park's house and met an overjoyed Park Sooman. "Our granddaughter is back!" He engulfs her in a hug.

"How have you been Harabeoji?"

"This old man has done nothing but be jealous every time I go visit you or the kid. It is his fault for not opening up an airline like me." Bang Harabeoji laughs.

"He is not lying." Park Harabeoji replied. "Let's eat and go to the glass house. Actually it might be better if we go to your house Chanhyuk."

With that, they came back to the Bang household after lunch. They went straight to the study and called Jennie to come over.

"So I heard you cried last night. You know I am sad that you cannot live your life like you wanted. As your grandfather I should be protecting you from them."

"It's ok Harabeoji. Life may be hard right now, but everything will be worth it." Roseanne forces a smile.

Bang Harabeoji pats her head. "You're still trying to stay strong. We will have a talk downstairs in a bit. Now, go with your unnie to pick up the girls."

Roseanne quickly rushes out when she sees her cousin waiting at the door. They both enter the car and drove to the kindergarten.

"You look a lot brighter. I can see where Ella gets her smile from. It's not like your husband was ever showing that smile of his except in front of you."

"I'm just excited to finally see her. It's been almost four years since. I don't know how to act around her."

"You'll be fine. I'm going to go get them."

Soon, Jennie comes back with two hands holding onto her. The girls are the same age and look alike in many ways.

"Imo!" Ruby shouts.

Ella stares at Roseanne's face for a second and mumbles.

"What did you say, Ella?" Ruby asks.

"Pretty..." Ella tells Ruby without taking an eye off Roseanne. This made Jennie and Ruby laugh and Roseanne a bit taken aback.

"You're pretty too..." Roseanne replied.

The ride back was filled with the two little cousins talking with each other. Once in a while, Roseanne would steal glances at Ella. And her daughter doing the same.

When they reached the house, the living room was filled with the Bangs. Roseanne went to sit down as Jennie brought the two youngsters upstairs with the helper.

"Jennie can you tell your husband and that little rascal to come faster?" Bang Harabeoji told Jennie as soon as she came back down.

"Who is Kim Seobang (son-in-law) coming with Appa?" Bang Chanhee asks her dad.

Both of the grandfathers said at the same time, "my grand son-in-law."

This quietened the living room and Roseanne became nervous. It has been a long time since she had actually met her husband in person. Even through other forms of communication, it was hard for them to contact each other.

Seeing Jungkook, Jeon Hyunah was confused and thought the her words were taken seriously last night. "Oh Abeonim. I was just joking about it last night. You don't have to make the two of them get married."

"Did I make them? If anything I wasn't sure if I ever had a say with what happened when Chaeyoung was in Australia." Bang Harabeoji cleared his name.

"So you're telling me that not only Ella is Chaeyoung's daughter, but Jungkook and her got married back in Melbourne?"

"I'm sorry if I said something yesterday."

"How did you guys fall for each other?"

"Why did you not tell me about this?"

Those were the things that were being said after they told the secret.

Park Harabeoji stopped their questioning. "There is a reason for that. Which is why only your family is present. I am ashamed to have allowed my Chaeyoung to have grown up alongside my wicked family. With Chaeyoung being back and ready, it would be best to have you guys help protect them and keep this as a secret from them."

"I'm so sorry for not saying anything. I didn't want Ella to go through the things I went through." Roseanne spoke up. "Even if it meant for me to be apart from the ones I love. I had to somehow protect them before something happens to them just like to my parents."

Jungkook wasn't saying anything.

"Let's eat dinner for now. I hope every one of you understand." Bang Harabeoji assured his descendants.