Chapter 3

Dinner was fascinating for the Bangs. Certainly because they began to realise how much of a resemblance Ella has with Roseanne. All of them were staring at Ella except for Jungkook. The father and daughter duo was staring at Roseanne.

"Is anyone going to eat? Us old men are going to finish all of the food if you don't start now." Park Sooman jokingly said.

Hearing this, Jungkook scoops food for Roseanne and Ella only for the two girls to try and put some of their food on each other's plate.

"Eomma pretty." Ella spoke. Making Roseanne shocked because they had never mentioned that Roseanne was her mom.

Roseanne teared up. "Ella pretty."

That was the last straw for everyone that had been holding in their tears.

"Ruby pretty!" Ruby shouts, oblivious to the fact that everyone was crying, then making everyone laugh. Ruby did not catch on and thought nothing of what was happening at the moment. Everyone was sure that she did not even know that her best friend was her cousin.

After dinner the husband and wife brought their daughter up to their room. For a long moment, they were unable to spit out words. Only staring at each other and looking at their only child.

"How have you been? Did Chan look after you?"

"I've been missing you..."

"I've missed you too."

"How were you? How did Ella know?"

"Good... I just showed her pictures every night. Told her that this was the woman that I love. The woman that gave me the most precious gift I could ever ask for."

"I couldn't have done it without you. I'm back and I will do everything to make sure nothing happens to the both of you. We've come a long way. We are almost done with this."

With that they cuddled each other with their child in the center. The touch of each other comforts them. With their parents gone, they were eager to protect their small family.

Falling asleep, they did not realise that everyone was peeking and stole a few pictures.

———
A/N: Sorry for the short update. I don't know what is wrong with me for not being able to complete stories recently, but bare with me.

And please don't comment on my things asking for me to update because as much as I like to, it is hard for me to do so.

I have unpublished some unfinished work and will publish them again once I get some more of it done because I can't work well with everyone asking me to update. My brain does not want to work when I am told to🥹