Chapter 23

My exams aren't over yet. I am so stressed 😫

Enjoy reading 😊

Btw thank you for so much love and support. Hope you will always support like this. I love you all 😘😘.

Guess what I am not single anymore 😌. I have a girlfriend. I confessed to my crush and yeah she said yess. Woohoo 🎉🎉

Sorry a really short one. I will make it up to you all soon 🔜

Should I do some mature content in the next chapter.???

____________________❤️❤️_____________________

After pulling out of hug. Both of them stared into each other eye with pure love and affection. Becky put her hands around Freen's neck as Freen hold Her wife's waist.

" Should we take things a little further like you know more than kisses it okay if you don't --" Freen said but was cutted off with Becky.

" I did love to Bunny" Becky replied smiling and pecked Freen's lips 👄.

Freen smiled lovingly. Becky then stood up from the long stool .

" Now I should go bunny. The others might think something else." Becky said as she was ready to leave.

" Every one knows you are my wife" Freen said making Becky chuckled a little. She pinched her wife's cheek.

After Becky left Freen sat their doing her paper works. Suddenly she got a group call.

Engfa and Charlotte asked her for having dinner tonight. Freen hopelessly said Yes.

" Uhh can't have Becky tonight for myself I guess" Freen said and sighed. She did her paper works.

She then messaged Becky

To My Love ❤️

Engfa and Charlotte asked us for dinner tonight. I have said them yes. Do you want to go??

From My Love ❤️

Yes bunny I will go with you all.
At what time by the way??

To My love ❤️

Around 9:00 p.m love. Be ready okay

From My Love ❤️

Yess I will finish my work now.
You too finish yours okay.

To My Love❤️

Yes love I will don't worry

From My Love ❤️

Glad to know bunny.
Love you💕❤️ mwah 😙😙

To My Love ❤️

Love you too❤️❤️😙

My Love went offline

After talking with Becky. Freen unknowingly smiled to herself.

_________________