Segment ✨11 kiss💋

Myth pov
It was an exquisite tonight, But not for everyone, this tonight was difficult for some people,
Yoonmin and Jhope were enjoying the festa festival and Taekook and Lina were on the ground, jungkook was agitated, Cause it was his dream to be a commander and his wrong action could annihilate his recreation.

"Kookie, please don't be nervous, I'm here with you" Taehyung Grabbed Jungkook's hand.
"Hmm... " Jungkook said.

"So, So let the ceremony begin" King Ordered.

After a while the ceremony started, Everyone showed their own brilliance And in the las, Jungkook and Minyug remained.

"Jeon Jungkook and park bogum, it's last round , The winner of this round will be the next commander of our force" Kind announced

(After some time they started  The sword fight)

𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕖𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘

"please god, Help him, it's his dream. Please please please please please please please please please please please  (taehyung was praying with great regret)

(And here, Jungkook was fighting with his full confidence and power. He was sweating badly but for his dream, he was fighting with full courage. And at last, Jungkook puts his sword on bogum's neck)

" YEAH KOOKIE, "Taehyung said loudly. And Jungkook waves his hand toward Taehyung.
(After awhile King said)

"So the winner of the last round and The future commander of our force is Jeon Jungkook, But they both have fought with courage, so park bo gum is junior Commander" King announced with smile.
(Audience started clapping)

"kookie" Taehyung runs toward Jungkook and taehyung pulled him into a tight hug in front of A lot of people. "congratulations" smiles

"Thank you so much tae" Jungkook hugged him.
"I'm happy for you" Taehyung Breaks the hug but his hands were on Jungkook neck and Jungkook hands were on Taehyung's waist.
"Thank you so much tata" Jungkook smiles.
"Not mention Commander Jeon Jungkook" Proudly said.
"Hehe, Let's go garden" Jungkook added.
"Yeah, hehe"
(Then taehyung and Jungkook left from there to garden but they were not aware of what people's are whispering. King didn't mind cause according to him, jungkook is a Well-mannered boy. But His dominance wasn't happy cause Jungkook was a commander and Taehyung was a prince.

𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕞𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕁𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖

"Wow, this is amazing" Jimin smiles.
"Yeah so much" Jhope looks at Jimin. Which were noticed by Yoongi.
"Let's go inside" Jimin runs.
(Yoongi and Jhope also went behind him)
"Today, I'll enjoy so much, hehe" Jimin loudly said.
"Calm down jimin, Don't forget you are a prince and We can't let anyone know about it" Yoongi explained.
"Okay okay, now let's enjoy," Jimin said with an enthusiastic smile.

(Then they started enjoying the festa festival, Three of them were enjoying specially jimin, Jhope was looking at Jimin time to time and It's was fully noticed by Yoongi.)
"Why Jhope looks at Jimin with hearty eyes? Is he love Jimin? " Yoongi thoughts.
"Hey, suga? Where are you lost? " Jimin asked while eating cotton.
" Not anywhere, and when we are going back? "Yoongi asked.
" Shut up, let us enjoy "Jimin angrily
" I was just asking, "Yoongi said.
"Okay, I want more cotton," Jimin said with pout.
"Don't pout, " Jhope said
"Why? " Jimin said.
"Cause you look so cute with pout, Am I right Jhope?" Yoongi interrupted.
"Hehe, yeah" Jhope smiles.
"Cease it" Jimin shyly said.

( Finally, the festival is over with YoonSeok flirting, And with Jimin blushes)

"Thank you so much Yoongi, we enjoyed so much," Jimin said with eye smile.
"Yes, it was just amazing" Jhope added.
"Don't say thanks, 'cause there are no sorry, no thanks in friendship" Yoongi said.

(Then they all left for Castle🏰Yoongi was getting more comfortable with Jimin and Jhope)

𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬

"Hahahahahahahahha stop hahahaha I'm sorry" Taehyung was laughing hard while lying on the ground.
"Now tell me, Who is more handsome me or bogum? " Jungkook tickling.
"Hahahahahahahahha stop it"
Jungkook was tickling Taehyung but abruptly Jungkook lost his balance and he falls on Taehyung with wide eyes. But their heartbeat becomes more fast when their lips attached to each other.

______________________💜
Please vote🗳️