Segment 13✨Feeling Hot🥵

𝐈 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦.

"Wow I loved his pink shade on his cute cheeks, He was looking sooooooo cute while blushing, Now just wait and watch my yooni,I'll make you fall for me as well."Jimin hides his face in pillow....

_____________
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐉𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞,

Jhope was sitting on window, he was sad because of Yoonmin incident. He wanted to forget about it but he wasn't able to forget. He was so lost when lina approached him.

" Hello, Bro "Lina puts her hand onJhope'se shoulder.
" Agh--Lina you made me frightened "Jhope eyes became wide
" S-so sorry"Lina apologized to him
"No it's okay why you are here? " Jhope asked.
"Why can't I visit my brother Room? " Lina raised her eyebrow.
"Of course you can" Jhope said with a deep sigh.

"Well, bro why you are looking dismal?
" Am I? No I'm not sad at all"Jhope tried to detour eye contact.
"Oh please hobi, you shouldn't Tell a lie if you can't speak it appropriately" Lina rolls her eyes.
"No I'm not telling a lie, I was---"
"Don't tell a lie in front of me at least, I know you very generously, We have grown up concurrently, So tell me already" Lina explains.
"Huhhhh~ Okay but you have to do promise me that you won't tell anyone about it" Jhope Said in a childish tone.
"Hmmm....I'll try"
"No you can't tell anyone, or else I'm not--"
"Okay okay I promise I won't tell anyone"
"GOOD"
"Now explain everything," Lina said.
"Actually Lina, I don't know what to say but you know I--i" Jhope Had no intrepidity.
"Bro please don't be apprehensive, I'm your sister, you can tell me every nuisance. As i tell you, "
"I- I I love someone but I don't he loves me or not" Jhope said monotonous.
"WHAT?It's mean you love a boy? " Lina yell.
"Why you are yelling? " Jhope said.
"Hey stupid person, you know very  Mom will never permit you to love a boy" Lina was astonished.
"I know but if he loves me also so i won't listen to mom," Jhope said with furious+sad face.
"Who is he? For whom you will disobey your own mom" Lina sarcastically said.
"It's-its jimin, But you promised that you won't tell anyone about it " Jhope makes her remember..
"I won't but Don't get your expectations up so high " Lina advises.
"I'm not expecting anything, I just love jimin and I'm ready to face every problem for him" Jhope comes back to his initial place.
"Okay and I'm with you" Lina said.
"Thank you so much sister" Jhope smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞.... 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥.

€𝐩𝐥𝐳 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞