GREAT RESPONSIBILITY

Up top is what Lula looks like and her hero costume

Up top is what Lula looks like and her hero costume. And the video is Stephanie Brown from Young Justice or aka Spoiler. Lula's voice is similar to spoilers.

 Lula's voice is similar to spoilers

This is her daily outfit.
★---------------------------------------------★

This is it. The test to see if I can make it in the superhero Big leagues.

Hi my name's Peter Parker, also known as Spider-Man! Here let me explain what's happening.

I'm currently taking a test to prove if I'll be in SHIELD or not. Nick Fury has been requesting I join because of my lack of skill out in the open. Which is not true!

"This exercise will gauge your efficiency against Superior numbers." Nick Fury explains as the robots power on and surround Spiderman.

"Disable all attackers. You have 60 seconds. FYI, Captain America did it in 10." The robots move in closer to Spiderman as he gets in a fighting position.

"Easy peasy." Spider man says with confidence before a robot lounges at him. The robot misses as he jumps up and flips over it. Then another robot intercepts his path and crashes him to the ground.

"Uh!" Spider Man yells in both surprise and pain as the thing crushes him before groaning as the rest of the bots pile on top of him.

Spiderman slowly crawls out from under it, with great difficulty

 "This is more humiliating than Parker Family game night."

The scene shifts to Peter's living room where Peter, Aunt May, and Lula sit on the couch, Lula watching as Aunt May crushes Peter in the video game.

Aunt Mary's character the Hulk smashes the character Thing that Peter was using.

"Woo! Oh yeah! I got you. It's my birthday. It's my birthday." Aunt May chants as she does a happy dance while Peter sits in shock on the couch on her right, while Lula sits on her left giggling like a hyena while clutching her stomach.

Aunt May then walks off, but not before throwing the control behind her, which hit Peter in the head. He drops his head down in defeat while Lula laughs harder.