Chapter 3: Found You

Hanako POV:
Whose this lady creeping around? I don't want to battle her just yet. She may be a Hashira. Why even is she here? Weirdo. I should go alert my family. I run away before the lady can spot me and find my family feasting on two ladies.
Hanako: "Did you save me any?"
Nezuko: "Of course we did, dig in!"
I walk over and take a chunk out of the legs and eat it.
Hanako: "Um.. Tanjiro?"
Tanjiro: "Yes?"
Hanako: "There's a lady snooping around.."
Tanjiro: "Oh. Mother we'll call you if we need you."
Kie: "Got it."
My siblings got up and followed me to find the woman. She was still there. Still snooping around. What a pitiful sight.
Shinobu POV:
What was that sound? I hear rustling. Crap. I should've brought my katana. But how was I supposed to know there were demons?
Shinobu: "Whose there? Show yourself!"
It became dead silent after I yelled. How suspicious.
Shinobu: "Come on out!"
Takeo POV:
She can hear us. Too bad so much slayers have came here. We got to devour each one. But I'm nervous. This one heard us quickly and we barely made a noise.
Takeo: "This one may be a Hashira. She heard us way too quickly.."
Sheiguru: "Makes sense. Should we get mother?"
Tanjiro: "I don't think we should fight her. A Hashira may be a little too strong for us to kill."
Hanako: "Oh come on! We've killed a Hashira before!"
Nezuko: "That was beginners luck."
Rokuta: "I...agree...we...should...back...off..." (Rokuta can't speak very well!)
We all nod and run back to our mom and sit back down by the dead women.
Kie: "Did you kill her?"
Tanjiro: "It was a Hashira we backed off."
Nezuko: "It was either a kill or be killed. In our situation it was be killed."
Hanako: "She looked so tasty though..."
Tanjiro: "I also smelt poison in her blood cells."
What poison? Does she inject herself poison?
Takeo: "Very odd."
Hanako: "Aw. Not so tasty after all."
Rokuta: "I'm....hungry...."
Takeo: "Me too! Can we leave the mountain and head down to the village? There's more people there!"
Kie: "Of course! Let's wait for the sun to set." (They built a little undercover shelter during the two years to prevent the sun and demon slayers!)
[After The Sun Goes Down]
Nezuko POV:
Me and my family start running down the mountain. We're all pretty hungry. Those two women weren't enough for us. Not even a little.
Hanako: "Mom? What happens if one of us are beheaded?"
Kie: "Make sure one of us comes to reattach it."
Hanako: "Alright. Thank you mom!"
Nezuko: "Alright Hanako. You and I will take the easy wing. Takeo and Tanjiro take the west. Mom you stay at the south. Sheiguru and Rokuta go to the north."
Tanjiro: "Why are we being scattered?"
Nezuko: "If a demon slayer comes they can't behead us all at once."
Kie: "Nezuko, I have proposition for you."
Nezuko: "What is this proposition?"
Kie: "After this. We head to the Entertainment District. You can become an Orian in disguise."
Nezuko: "Thanks actually a good idea."
Hanako: "Can I go with her?"
Kie: "You can. That way you both can eat someone each night to make it seem like a disappearance case. It's the perfect cover up."
Sheiguru: "Mom? Do you remember being human?"
Kie: "A little bit. But our life wasn't that bad besides being poor. Other than that it's pretty smoothe."
Nezuko: "Meh. I don't care about my human life. All I remember is you all."
We made it down. The village wasn't very live at night. But we're demons, we can just break in.
Nezuko: "Alright. Come on Hanako."
Hanako grabs my hand and I lead her to the east wing.
Hanako: "I'm hungry!"
Nezuko: "Shhh!"
Hanako: "Sorry Nezuko.."
Nezuko: "It's alright."
I heard a noise behind us and there was a demon slayer behind us.
???: "Have you seen any demons around here?!"
I smirk and wink at Hanako.
Hanako: "Me and my sister were just heading home."
???: "I'm going to escort you there."
At a blink of an eye I killed the slayer. It's way too easy to fool them. So gullible. Me and Hanako quickly devour the body and get back on the hunt.
Nezuko: "Those slayers are so easy to kill. Easy targets."
Hanako: "Well maybe we can kill hashiras?"
Nezuko: "Maybe."
We all quickly wiped out the village not leaving anyone surviving. Me and Hanako meet up with everyone else.
Tanjiro: "Did everyone eat?"
All: "Yep."
Kie: "Off to the entertainment district."