Exploration

It's been almost three hours and the woman still isn't back. I'm not waiting any longer. This city is just begging me to explore.

I found a sort of suit colored chrome. My mode of transportation is a pink and purple magnetic hover bike. This feeling of floating mid air is a little strange but nice. The only other things I'm taking is the watch and a metal bow with a plasma arrow. If anybody else has weapons like these than it's bound to be a little dangerous.

After little preparation I head down the giant elevator to the garage. All of the cars and vehicles here are either magnetized or electric. No fossil fuels are used here which I appreciate.

I started up the motor bike and felt my body lift. Off the ground. It's time to take this for a test drive

I pass by the buildings quickly. The lights are purple, pink, and blue. Everyone is casually using a robot. Their outfits are extravagant. I think this is some sort of capital city. It reminds me of NYC. The thing that catches my eye is the holographic projection of that woman. She is a sort of leader, a famous scientist. She's the one who built this city from the ground up. An impressive feat indeed. She's at an interview right now may not be back for a couple days. Within this time I might get to know this place since this is my new home.

"Personal assistant, take me to the city Uniqaulis," I spoke into the microphone.

A map made of light shows me the directions to the city. It may take a while to get there so I'll enjoy my trip.