Chapter Three: Why her?

The guy asked the boy to come closer so he could introduce them to each other the boy walks towards them stopping in front of the girl. This is Isabelle your new roommate she will help you with all of your daily choirs and stuff you must get along with her at all cost or it will be you who suffers. Isabelle this is Xavier he is your roommate he will help you with all of your new choirs if you need help don't be stranger u will take this month to get to know each other and after the month is over u will get back to your duties. Isabelle replied and Xavier just stood there in silence he didn't wanna connect with this girl he didn't know and didn't want to know her. He took her to their now shared room and as they entered they see another bed and the room was decorated and remodeled for the both of them it didn't look so bad to be honest he actually liked it but he didn't like the fact he had to talk to her.

To be continued:

I really don't wanna talk to you at all explains Xavier. Why, not I didn't do anything to you we just met says Isabelle. That's my point I don't know you and I don't want to get to know you tells Xavier. That's kinda mean don't you think you won't even try to get to know me for god sake I'm stuck here with you in the same room for the rest of my life just like you at least you can try to get alone with me or try to be friends so we make it and have good times together.

Xavier stands there in silence so does Isabelle for over thirty minutes after that thirty minutes Xavier finally says something. Fine, we can be something but for that to happen we have to start slow and with a lot of communication because I don't like people right now and I don't think I wanna start but if that's what's gonna stop you from nagging than I'll try Xavier says. Thanks, that means a lot to me Isabelle explains. I bet it does Xavier says in an aggravated tone. A couple of hours later of changing up their room to make it to where they both like it Xavier sits on his bed and she sits on hers finally Xavier for a first breaks the ice and decides to talk to her hours upon hours go by and they chat and chat Xavier tells her to come sit over there in his bed so he doesn't have to talk as loud as he was to her thank go the room was sound proof from the inside with just a push of a button which made them more comfortable with the idea of being in the same room only because they could plot things and no one would ever know. Moments go by and all of a sudden their eyes lock on each others and Isabelle leans in an kisses him he wanted to pull back but he also didn't at the same time he felt free again it reminded him of he's girlfriend who is probably worried sick about him right now and and his foster mother who never thought cared about him or she did but never should it that's why he was always in the street but for a fact his girlfriend loved him so much that if she could she would have let him stay with her but since they are both young with parents she couldn't do it. They kiss for almost an hour straight when finally Xavier pulls back for air and from all the memories of his girlfriend. Who is she? Isabelle asked. What you mean? Xavier replied. The girl you were thinking about while kissing me you don't just kiss a girl like that with so much passion unless you were thinking about someone she explained. My girlfriend he replied. You miss her don't you she questioned. Yes, I really do miss her she was my everything and now I don't know if i'll ever see her again kissing you was me getting my freedom back and it felt amazing but I also felt like I've known you for years i'm sorry for being so mean to you before your actually an amazing person to be around he said to her in a sad but sweet tone. I'm sorry to hear that and i'm glad that he feel that way towards me and i'll promise to keep you happy until them we are all we have she says as she pulls him into a hug and holds him he does the same to her pulling the covers over them and cuddling her while the both fall asleep slowly.