Chapter Four: You and Me

They kiss for almost an hour straight when finally Xavier pulls back for air and from all the memories of his girlfriend. Who is she? Isabelle asked. What you mean? Xavier replied. The girl you were thinking about while kissing me you don't just kiss a girl like that with so much passion unless you were thinking about someone she explained. My girlfriend he replied. You miss her don't you she questioned. Yes, I really do miss her she was my everything and now I don't know if i'll ever see her again kissing you was me getting my freedom back and it felt amazing but I also felt like I've known you for years i'm sorry for being so mean to you before your actually an amazing person to be around he said to her in a sad but sweet tone. I'm sorry to hear that and i'm glad that he feel that way towards me and i'll promise to keep you happy until them we are all we have she says as she pulls him into a hug and holds him he does the same to her pulling the covers over them and cuddling her while the both fall asleep slowly. The man comes in a wakes them up telling them that there rooms will be renovated to look more better than before she moved it and he hopes that they would like it after it is finished and by the time they are done with cleaning the house a little bit cause it keeps them out of the room while it finishes being remodeled they are still not to do actual had labor chores until the month is over and they are fully known of each other.

The new bedroom:

Xavier and Isabelle enter their room and see how it was remodeled and they actually liked it

Xavier and Isabelle enter their room and see how it was remodeled and they actually liked it. It was an actual great looking room leaving here doesn't really seem bad expecially because everything is fancy and they are actually getting treated right rather than how they were treated at home it didn't seem bad now they have each other to keep each other company and it was great to have a friend but of course Xavier missed his girlfriend who is was slowly forgetting about because he was starting to enjoy the time he has spent with Isabelle and if he could talk to his girlfriend he would probably break up with her and not even fell bad about it sounds and little fucked up but hey Isabelle is living with him freely with no worry in the world.

A couple of hours go by and Isabelle enters the room seeing Xavier on the bed reading a book. Hey, she said with a happy tone in her voice. Hey, what's up, he says back still reading the book. What you reading? she asked. She loves him, He answered looking up hold out his arms for her to come here and be held. She walks over get in bed and lays on his chest he closes his arms holding her and the book and continues to read and she just lays there feeling his warmth and drifts off to sleep. An hour goes by and he stops reading the book and starts playing with her hair and rubbing on her back.

A couple more hours go by the man comes in the room and sees them together he sees that they have become close but he knows they are not that close to each other yet it's just a feeling you get you can also is it on his face. Time for lunch, the man said in a happy tone. Xavier nodded his and the man walks out shutting the door behind him going to the dinning room to wait on the kids. Xavier gently wakes up Isabelle and tells her its time for lunch she wakes up and preps herself and then walks with Xavier to the dining room.