5. Do you like him ?

" Hey you , come with me for a minute ", Payu stopped Sky who was getting in the college. Rain had an evening class only so he was gonna come later.

Sky looked back and then saw how the others were staring at him. He didn't care much so he walked over to where Payu was calling him. 

" What ?", He asked in a hurry cause he still had to get to class.

" Are you dating Rain ?", Payu asked.
Sky scoffed and said,
" How is that any of your business ?"

" Just answer me ", Payu said.

" Then tell me do you like him ? ", Sky asked straight away.

" Yes , i like him ", Payu confessed.

Sky smiled from within and said ,
" Then start treating him nicely , if you make him stand like last time then I won't let him get close to you. Btw we went to a joint family event last night. Anyhow I hope your queries are answered I'll take my leave now or I'll be late for my class."

.
.
.

" So how was revenge ?", Gun asked as both of them ended back at the coffee shop after his checkup.

" What revenge ?", Sky commented as he sipped his tea.

" P'Payu ?", Gun questioned making Sky smile.

" Yeah we went for revenge , ran for our lives and then Rain started to make him fall in love with him ", Sky commented.

" Enemies to lovers i always loved that romance plot ", Gun said as he smiled at the sudden twist in the story.

They talked some more till Sky had to leave.

" Hey do you wanna idk , catch a movie later", Gun asked as he was leaving.

" Not really ", Sky said honestly making Fun visibly upset.

Gun was gonna get a bit upset but he looked at Sky's eyes and calmed down.

" I get it , no worries , I guess I'll see you at the next checkup. Tell me if you need any other help ", Gun said and left.

Sky held onto his heart in relief, he thought that Gun was having a personality attack.

.
.
.

" Are you by any chance interested in getting a meal ?", Payu's voice echoed as Rain and Sky were heading home.

Rain looked at him feeling guilty for ignoring all his calls and texts but then he got back to being angry cause of how Payu treated him.
Sky sighed at Rain's sudden mood swings and pushed him towards Payu.

" Please take care of him", Sky remarked as he rushed to his car and drove back.

Rain and Payu grabbed some food at a restaurant.

" What would you like ?", Payu asked.

"Anything ", Rain replied and looked at his phone.

" Even me ?", Payu questioned seductively making Rain stare at him embarrassed.

They started having more convos and by the end of the meal they were totally matching each other's pace.

" Should I drop you home ?", Payu asked.

" No ", Rain replied shortly.

" I insist , I'll like to drop you back ", Payu said.

" No , i wanna go to your house ", Rain said and Payu smirked.

It didn't take long for the two to start making out the second they entered the room Payu was devouring Rain whole and Rain gave moans of pleasure and satisfaction.
Payu took the lube and condoms and quickly put it on his member. Then he teased Rain a bit by touching his thing with Rain's hole but suddenly he pushed it in .
He went on top speed at first but when Rain's cries seemed more out of pain than pleasure Payu slowed down and made sure Rain was also comfortable. After two rounds they took a shower and slept in each other's arms comfortably.
While enjoying their time together an unexpected visit came to them.
It was P'Pai.

" What do you want ?", Payu asked in a grumpy tone.

" I want to talk to your wife ", Pai replied with elegance making Rain blush a bit.

" Yeah no , stay away from him ", Payu remarked.

" Well i won't go until I don't talk to him", Pai said simply making Payu sigh.

" What do you want to talk about ", Rain asked making Pai jump up to ask.

" The boy that was there at the race track , was he with you ? What's his name ", Pai asked.

Rain paused as he recalled what Sky told him about going to the racetrack.

" Before I answer that , what was your name again ?", Rain asked to confirm.

" Pai ", he said confidently.

Rain gulped in and then his face showed anger. He leaned back on the sofa and stared at Pai top to bottom.

" What happened ?", Payu asked concerned by Rain's reaction.

" Don't be concerned i helped him out but he left some stuff at my house I need to give it back ",  Pai said.

" You know , unlike you he can open his mouth and speak honestly ", Rain said with a death glare.
Pai smirked and the memory of that night spread his mind as his hand reached closer to his member.

" I wonder who you must be to him for him to tell you that ", Pai asked with a glare in return but Rain just gave a sassy smile.

" Even I am curious , what is your relation? Is he a cousin ?", Payu asked totally into the conversation.

" Our families are well connected ", Rain said confused on how to explain their relation.

Before any more questions could be asked Rain's phone rang.

" Put it on the speaker !", Payu said sternly.

Rain picked it up and put it on speaker.

- Hey what are you doing ?

- ummmm, just things , you know ..

- what's with your replies..
Don't tell me , yah you Peru ( referring to Payu) get the phone off speaker. Whatever I say to him is none of your business.

- " How did he know ?", Pai said surprised.

- Rain who was that ?

- "First you tell me what your relation with Rain is ", Payu interrupted.

- Rain,  come home

- Why ? Oh wait ok I got it. I'll come don't leave without.

-  " Can I get your number ?", Pai said from the back.

- I know you , don't I ? Oh wow , race track ?

- " You are good at this ", Pai commented.

Sky cuts the call.