1

All eyes are on Alex as she enters the school building with her airpods in both ears muting out the whispers along the halls about her. Groups of people standing by lockers laughing, staring at their phones in shock. Some girls are giving her disgusting looks while most boys are whistling and saying naughty things at Alex as she walks by them avoiding their stares.

"Wow, she actually came to school today?" A girl on the volleyball team leaning against a wall holding her books in front of her chest whispers to her friends. More students laughs and gossip about Alex as if she's the most funniest act in a circus while she's standing in front of her locker, opening it.

"She is such a slut." A circle of popular classmates talks as they stand near Alex laughing while passing a phone around showing what's trending this morning. Earlier, Alex woke up to a rude awakening of someone leaking her nudes and sending them to everyone on campus. Rolling her eyes at her annoying classmates poking fun of her, she grabs some journals from her locker then slams it shut before rounding the corner.

Stepping inside the classroom adjusting a strap to her backpack over one shoulder, Alex walks towards an empty desk far in the back as more chit chat and laughter fills the room as students glances at her while she takes a seat near the window.

"She's such a attention seeker. I think she leaked her own photos." One cheerleader says, sitting in the very front row with her squad while each of them stares at Alex while she's putting her backpack on the floor and taking out some supplies. Alex sighs deeply, pretending like them gossip girls don't exist as she flips open a journal after taking her airpods out both ears.

The bell rings indicating that first period is starting so students quickly fills every empty desk in the classroom as their english teacher has his back facing everyone, scribbling on the board in red ink about today's lesson. The door loudly swings open revealing the most trouble guy in school that all the girls would like to sleep with and the boys envy because of his good looks and popularity.

Jeon Jungkook enters the room wearing all black from head to toe, ignoring the teacher's complaint about him being late for class and then sits in a desk. Not only is he a bad boy, but he also happens to be Alex's enemy.

The reason being, last weekend she gave him her virginity and ever since then he's been avoiding her. He hasn't returned any of her phone calls or text messages which she finds strange because he was so into her seem like or maybe she thought. Now he wanders the halls and sits in class ignoring her existence as if that night never happened.

It was a stupid mistake she wishes she could take back.

Riley, a best friend of Alex sneaks in the classroom, sitting in the desk next to her huffing, clearly out of breath from sprinting in the halls."Tell me why people are staring and talking about you like you're Billie Eilish." She whispers, taking a purple pencil case out her backpack.

While jotting down notes in her journal with a black pen, Alex whispers back "Someone hacked my phone and leaked my nudes."

Riley's dark green eyes widens in shock while her mouth drops open showing her red colored braces. "What the fuck?"

Frowning, Alex nods while slouching in her seat. "You didn't check your phone? I'm sure you got a text about it. The hacker sent it to everyone at school."

"Phone's dead. My dumbass didn't realize it until I arrived here." Riley grumbles, rolling her eyes.

Alex sighs deeply, obviously irritated that people keep glancing at her after checking their phones. "Now I know how celebrities feel when they get exposed."

"Whoever did it most definitely insecure and they don't have a life obviously so they embarrassed others to make themselves feel better." Riley scoffs. Across the room Jungkook's phone vibrates in his left jean pocket, he then takes it out and unlocks it, reading the screen before looking at Alex. Whatever Riley is saying right now slowly fades out as Alex stares back at the bad boy sitting across the room.