11

Heavy rain patters against the windows as the sunlight brightens the room. Lying in bed underneath the sheets, Alex stares up at the ceiling with a blank look on her face. Next to her is jungkook curled up with one arm stretching across her waist wearing only his briefs.

Slowly, Alex untangles herself from him and pulls the sheets off her figure, sitting on the edge of the bed with her back facing him. She doesn't remember him coming home. Truth is, after a few drinks at the pub last night he snuck in bed with her.

Standing up off the bed carefully not trying to wake him, she walks to the bathroom but stops in her path seeing jewelry hanging out of his jean pocket on the floor. Knitting her brows, she bends down to grab it. Her mouth drops wide open and her eyes grows larger at the golden heart necklace. It's real gold and it must've cost a fortune. "How much did you spend on this necklace, Jungkook?" She whispers but then puts the jewelry back when he groans, turning in bed.

She remembers what he told her yesterday when they've arrived at the mansion and thought maybe he will give it to her when he wakes up. Not wanting to ruin the surprise, she puts the necklace back and walks inside the bathroom grinning from ear to ear.

After sliding off her clothes, Alex hums a song to herself while pulling back the curtains and climbing inside the shower. When the steamy water comes on she stands under the shower head, pushing her hair back over her shoulders while shutting her eyes, letting her body warm up to the temperature. The curtains pulls back, startling her for a moment. Opening her eyes, she blinks rapidly as the water pours down on her face and she smiles seeing Jungkook stepping inside the shower naked.

Off the rack he grabs a clean sponge and his favorite body wash then begins scrubbing soap all over her backside and then in between her buttocks. Alex can't help the grin on her face as she visualizes dirty thoughts but she pushes them to the back of her mind while asking "How's your mom?" as Jungkook continues bathing her.

"She's alright," is he all says. Alex wants to know more but it'll only upset him because he doesn't seems like he's in the mood to talk about his mother right now. After washing up and rinsing off the soap, they both steps out the shower wrapping themselves in towels.

Jungkook stands in front of the mirror opening the medicine cabinet grabbing his toothbrush when Alex asks "Do you have an extra toothbrush?" He hands her one and then begins brushing his teeth.

It's quiet between them while they stand side by side staring back at themselves in the mirror with damp hair and glowing skin. Alex notices this is the longest he's ever been quiet around her and she's starting to worry. Can't quite help it in fact. Not knowing how he feels is driving her mad.

Did something else happen last night?

He leaves the bathroom when his phone rings somewhere in the bedroom. After speaking to whoever on the phone, he hangs up, slides on some clothes.

While Alex is still brushing her teeth she stands in the doorway leaning against the door frame. She takes the toothbrush out her mouth and asks him a question. "Is everything okay?"

Alex stares at his abs while he's sliding on a plain black shirt. "That was our ride,"

Alex furrows her brows in confusion. "Are we going somewhere?"

A smile appears on his face as he pulls open a drawer "I promised to take you shopping, remember?" then grabs a shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants for her to wear. He puts the clothes on the bed and then smooches her on the lips. "I'll wait for you downstairs. Hopefully those pants fits." As soon as he walks out the room she squeals, stepping back inside the bathroom.

— —
— —

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook asks while they're standing side by side in a small shoppe. He's holding her shopping bags while she's checking out clothes on the racks. They've been out all day and only had breakfast which was cheese toast and coffee he made before they left the mansion.

Alex cracks a smile, pulling a shirt she finds cute off a shelf. "Yeah, I am." She turns to him putting the shirt over her chest. "Isn't this cute?"

Jungkook chuckles, lifting a brow as he eyes the shirt with an unsure look on his face. "It looks too big,"

"I like big shirts." She shrugs with her bottom lip poking out, sliding the shirt back on the shelf.

"Why not wear something that shows off your curves. You have a sexy body, Alex." Biting his lower lip, he smacks her butt and she shrieks, shyly pushing him away. He sees a crop top and then takes it off a rack. "What about this?"

"It's too cold to show skin right now."

He nods in disappointment, throwing the material on the shelf. "So, what are you in the mood for to eat? I could go for a cheeseburger and a chocolate milkshake."

A pair of feet appears around the corner and he freezes on the spot when someone calls his name. "Jungkook."

Stassi comes down the aisle dressed in Chanel from head to toe, wrapping her arms around him, going in for a hug. Alex rolls her eyes, remembering her from the college party they went together not that long ago. She tries not to get jealous but she can't help it. There's just something about her that annoys the hell out of Alex.

Jungkook stands in Stassi's arms uncomfortably, giving Alex an apologetic look then steps back, pulling away. "I was just about to head to a party. You wanna come?" Stassi, rubs his jawline seductively and licks her lips.

"A tea party?" Alex snorts, rolling her eyes.

Brushing her hair behind a shoulder, Stassi spins around and looks Alex up and down with a fake smile. "Anna, hi. Didn't you see you there. Thought you were one of the mannequins seriously."

"It's Alex." She corrects her and then says "I didn't think I would see you in London any time soon. Gosh, it seems like you're everywhere. Do you have any hobbies?"

"Alex, right." She chuckles mockingly. "Well, I was here visiting some people and then Jungkook had called me last night so we had a few drinks and well...the rest is history." She shrugs with an evil grin on her lips.

Alex stares at him with wide eyes, a hurtful look on her face.

"It's not what you think, Alex." Jungkook reaches for her hand but she yanks it away and then stalks out the store.

That's why he was acting so weird this morning. It's because he slept with her! Alex thinks to herself as tears blurs her vision while she's climbing in the back of the SUV. "Take me back to the Jeon's residence please,"

"Is Jungkook coming?"The driver asks while starting the ignition.

Alex wipes her glossy eyes when Jungkook opens the door and climbs in the seat next to her with the shopping bags. Without another word, the vehicle pulls into traffic.

— —
— —

Back at the mansion inside Jungkook's room, Alex flops down on the bed, sliding her shoes on while he slams the door behind him. "I didn't sleep with her, Alex."

"I don't care. I'm going home." Alex snaps at him and then stands up off the bed. Jungkook backs her up in a corner, blocking her way with both palms against the wall.

"You're not going anywhere until we talk about this." They both glare at each other while their lips are inches apart.

Alex argues back at him. "Why won't you just admit it!"

"Admit what? I haven't done anything, Alex!" Jungkook yells back defensively, so furious that his veins appears on his neck.

"You fucked Stassi last night, didn't you?!" She presses her palms against his chest and pushes him back.

Jungkook balls his fists by his sides. "I didn't sleep with her!  All we did was talk and had a few drinks at the bar with some of her friends."

"You liar! Leave me alone. I want nothing to do with you. This is over!" She screams from the top of her lungs.

Clenching his jaw, he throws a hard punch but purposely misses her face by hitting the wall instead, putting a big hole in it. Alex's breath hitches in her throat, heart accelerating as she stares at him with wide eyes while he stares back with furrow brows, breathing heavily, blood dripping down his right hand.

"Jungkook, your hand..." she reaches a hand out to touch him but he moves back.

Silently, he then walks in the bathroom, slamming the door.