Inspiration (Rohan X Reader)

Early morning in the holiday. Everyone is still sleeping, but not you. You couldn't sleep any longer, so you went for a walk in the nearby fields.

The weather is really beautiful. The sun is shining brightly and there's light wind so it's not that hot outside.

You take a deep breath, inhaling the fresh, summer air. You smile lightly as the soft wind blows your hair. You keep walking down the field path, enjoying beautiful views.

After around 30 minutes of walking, you reache a meadow full of sunflowers. You couldn't help yourself but walk between the tall, yellow flowers. A small rabbit crosses your way, making you giggle softly. You truly love nature and especially tiny, cute animals.

But suddenly you hear some rustling between flowers. You get a bit scared because it doesn't sound like any of the field animals. You start backing away but trips over a root and falls on your butt. You hear footsteps getting closer and you look up to see a quite tall man getting out from between sunflowers. He has a camera in his hands, his green hair is quite messy and his green eyes looking right at you.

- You okay?- He asked while looking at you with a piercing stare.

- Yeah. Just got a bit scared by the rustle you made as you stepped out of the sunflowers.- You said with a giggle before getting up from the ground, dusting yourself off.

- Hmm.- He looks at you when you're dusting yourself off and has an idea.- Can you pose for me like this?

- Eh? What for?- You look at him with confusion.- I don't even know your name...

- Kishibe Rohan. And I'm here to get some inspiration for my manga. And you are a perfect model for some poses...- He said while putting his camera to his eye and taking some pictures of you.

- Kishibe Rohan? This famous manga artist?- You asked with disbelief, looking at him with one eyebrow raised.

- Oh just like this! Yes this pose is perfect! You're giving me so much inspiration!- He said enthusiastically while taking more photos of you.

You decided to make some more poses for him, starting to enjoy his company. Rohan seems like a really nice guy and you wanted to get to know him more.

- Oh! I haven't even asked what your name is!- He suddenly looks up from behind his camera and at your face.

- It's (Reader)- You said with a soft smile.

- (Reader)... Would you like to come over to my place for tea and I'll take some more pictures of you for my manga inspiration?- He asked with glowing eyes and you were unable to say no.

- Yeah, sure. When, though?

- Now.- He gently grabs your wrist and pulls you along with him.

You were looking at him the whole way to his house. He was really handsome. And he was making you feel warm inside when he was taking pictures of you. You wanted to spend more time with him and he wanted the same.

You met by chance, but maybe it was destiny after all.