Chapter 1

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE CAST, PLEASE?

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 1-

Shifting my legs from left to right under the table I accidently kicked his legs. His head shoots up from the direction of the plate to my direction. He gives me an irritated look before I turn a little scared and decide to look into the direction of my brother Armaan.

Armaan was a typical brother. Caring and Daring. Caring enough to come check on me after a rough day and daring enough to get to know my secrets.

“What the hell? This is so awkward! Is dad making a business deal?” I ask Armaan as he chuckles before replying.

“Yeah he’s cracking those Jokes and talking about his land, India” he whispers so our father isnt able to hear what we’re talking about. We excuse our self from the boring conversation but mom doesn’t let us. She glares at us and points at the cow sitting right infront of us. The arrogant cow. I really like this name for him. Even though he’s nothing like one. In fact his appearance is breath taking! The light brown hair and deep intense eyes and the only smile he cracked sitting for the past hour was pretty gorgeous. But that’s the least I care about. His father asks him to come with us and we show him around followed by of course someone who was with him all the time.

“Hey haven’t really been introduced, I’m Armaan!”

“Arjun”

“And you are?” The person next to Arjun asks me.

“Zara”

“And you are?” I mimic is tone.

“Oh that’s Rohan” he points at the other guy who has been behind him all the time.

We do nothing but show him one room of the house because we all are called downstairs.

“It’s time for me to leave” Arjun’s Father Ravijay Uncle says after he hugs him. He takes a long look at his son and gives him a half smile.

“Rohan take care of him” he continues shooting him a concerned look.

“The kingdom wants change” that’s the last thing he says before leaving.

Arjun just shrugs it off after his father leaves.

“Son, don’t worry!”

“Oh the town should worry!” Rohan says but Arjun punches him in the stomach to shut him up.

Rohan and Arjun both are staying. I try talking to dad but he’s too busy talking to Arjun. Wow just a few hours since he’s come and my importance is already in the drainage. Armaan is talking my mom. I’m just standing in the middle waiting for someone to say something or talk to me, but no one does.

Dinner goes by smoothly. Except the part when daddy brags about how Arjun is an excellent polo player and goes on and on about it.

“We’ll meet for desert have some things to discuss” Dad smiles at Armaan and I as we head to our rooms but I don’t go to mine but straight to Armaan’s.

“Bro”

“Yeah?”

“I don’t like Arjun” I plop on Armaan’s bed as I say that. He looks at me before going on typing on his phone.

“You don’t like nice people” he says.

“NICE? You didn’t see when I got from school today? All thanks to his gorgeous sports car I was all covered in mud and urgh.” He chuckles as I go and on telling him about what happened all day. Armaan and always did talked about our days like this. It’s fun because we get each other and it’s nice when you have a brother like him. I never realized Armaan wasn’t in school until I got to know how smart he is. Being in  the football team he knew it was self awareness discussion. LUCKY.