Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2-

It’s been a week and now is the day.

The day when I’ll have to tolerate the guy who I’m mutual with. Mutual on hating each other.

Arjun has been doing nothing but making my life hell for the past few days. For my parents I don’t even exist! They feel like I’m a little troublemaker but in reality Arjun is the Scooby Doo!

All week what has happened-

I have to listen to his bragging. In return I have nothing to say. Unlike him I don’t really excel in every possible thing! Be it football, baseball, cricket, polo, running, he is an all rounder!

I have to listen to his cheeky remarks all the time. Telling me how I’m not good enough for anything and when I reply back all I get is a glare from my parents. The list of torture goes on!

“It’s time for school!” my mother calls as I head downstairs straitening my clothes only to be pushed aside.

“Out of my way!” Arjun says running down and giving everyone a smile. Followed by Rohan who weakly smiled and went downstairs.

“So have a great time at school.” My father says to Arjun before turning to Armaan and me, “You two take care of him” we both nod and soon enough Amanda walks in. She’s typing on her phone when she looks up and smiles and starts typing on her phone. But just a second later she looks up again with her eyes wide like a frogs! So I hadn’t actually told Amanda about him. I had but just vaguely. Nor had she seen him so he was a surprise.

“Amanda this is Arjun and that’s Rohan they’ll be going to school with you.” My mother says as Amanda pulls her earplugs out taking a place across from Arjun and looking at me a look which already scared me.

“Hi” she smiles at them as they both nod.

We eat breakfast and head out. While we go sit in her Red Beatle Arjun and Rohan take the sports car.

“Is he the one who splashed mud on you the other day?” she asks taking deep breathes.

“Yeah that son of a-“

“Hottie” she says dreamingly.

“What?”

“Hottie. You live in the same house how are you still alive? Does he go around Naked or something? Invite me over I can have pillow fights with him” she says as she opens the door to Armaan’s car.

“Ew Mandy. I hate that guy.” I say as I hop in the backseat.

So as right a block away from school we see Arjun’s car parked. Armaan goes out and I think it was something like a plan. To stop and then enter school together, not making it too obvious that he’s a prince or whatever. I could care less. So after a few minutes Armaan comes back and out cars enter together. The whole school is eyeing us. I feel like I’m naked that’s why they’re looking at us. Or maybe felons who just came out of prison. Arjun is just looking around giving smirks and making every girls heart stop beating. That smirk has more to it ladies.

Arjun’s locker is also next to mine and the principle too wants me to make him feel ‘comfortable’ at school. Why? Because he’s a prince? Well I never had someone doing that for me! The principle had to be told about Arjun so yeah now he’s the star. Not that I was one anyway it just hurts because he gets a nice first day.

Arjuns locker is also next to me so while he’s looking at his schedule I make an effort to talk to him.

“What classes?”

“I hope I have none with you. Or maybe all.” He winks turning back to his locker.

“You’re so irritating. I tried to make an effort to talk to you and you’re not even answering my question!” he grabs my time table from my hand and takes a long look at it before handing it back.