36

A month went by and I hadn't heard anything from Thomas.

I skyped Kaya the night after and she kept saying 'what actually happened with you and Thomas? He was broken on the way back. He kept saying he needed some time alone. What happened?'

I told her but she had the same expression as Thomas.

He was right, it must of hurt him for me not to tell him how I really felt and even though I refused the thought, I wouldn't blame him if he didn't want me anymore.

I cried a lot afterwards, and I still cry a little now. Im just so lonely.

I had looked at planes to the UK but I didn't have the guts to book them.

I had driven past my parents house but they weren't in.

I was almost single and lonely.

I was so very lonely.

A sat in my living room with my blanket wrapped around me and a bowl of popcorn watching Pretty Little Liars. The storm outside was battling  with the windows, the wind was screaming out for help to escape its world wind.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when a buzz rattled through my flat.
I sighed and slowly got up.
I picked up the phone for the door.

"Hello?"

The line was muffled, I could hear a voice but it was unclear because of the storm.

"Can you repeat that please?" I asked.

"Can....let....please...." Is all I could make out, even though they said a lot more.
I wasn't in the mood to think about strangers, if someone wanted to rod me I would ask them to leave kindly and if they didn't I really couldn't be bothered to stop them.

"Its open." I clicked the button and waited for a knock at the door.

I swung it open and gasped.

In front of me stood a light brown haired boy with dark drown eyes.
His hair was soaked and stuck to his head.
His suit was drenched and he was shivering.
I stood there shocked, I barely could say his name.  I whispered it so quietly, I'm surprised he heard me;

"Thomas?"