74

To be perfectly honest with you, I think my life is a film. I think someone is sitting on a sofa with a bowl of popcorn staring at my weird life.
Or maybe I'm on a game show and any minute I'll wake up and be with my parents and my sister and my best friend. But that means Thomas isn't with me anymore. I would find him.

Maybe it's even a book and I'm going to die and people will make fanpages about how they miss my fictional life.

Maybe I don't exist.

Maybe I'm just apart of your imagination and you cry over the bad things that happen to me like I do and everything that has ever happened is written on a page to be put on a bookshelf and be forgotten about. Does that mean my life is forgotten about?

For example; when Melissa said "Outside a gas station" I had the nerve to look up at Hazil, who, to my surprise and also to my fear smiled, then she lend across the table towards Melissa and whispered "your parents caused that accident. Your parents killed mine." Then she sat back and smiled at me.

If this was a book. If my life was written on pages; why can't the author just rub out the bad parts? Why can't I have a normal happy life?

I was sort of frozen you see, we all just fell into the same hole and it was like we had one last tin of bake beans and didn't know how to share it out.

Thomas stood up and politely said "I think we should leave now." He took my hand and started to lead me out of the coffee shop with Hazil in front of us.

"But I don't understand!" Melissa screamed after us, making Thomas stop.

"I don't like this." I whispered.

"Stay close." He replied but then walked back to Melissa "What don't you understand?"

"Why it happened." The young girl replied, staring at her shoes.

"It was an accident. They happen." Thomas said soothingly.

"They were coming to pick me up from the park I met you at. They didn't arrive for ages then I saw you and went to meet you. I walked home to find police outside. My life fell apart after that and it's still not going right. That was nearly a year ago you know?" Hazil let a tear fall from her cheek.

I walked up and place a hand on her shoulder "I'm really sorry Melissa." I sincerely said.

"I want everything to go back to the way it was." Melissa sighed.

Then Hazil walked up next to me and to my surprise she looked at me and whispered "so do I."

Then, she cried.

She cried and cried into my arm as I pulled her into a hug.

I felt Thomas pull me into a hug and then some how Melissa ended up in the hug.

Hazil didn't stop crying though, it was breaking my heart to see such a strong girl falling apart, I didn't let go of her though and I never will.

The hug went on for other 2 minutes until my phone scared the crap out of me as it rang in my pocket.

I sighed "who can that be now?"