chapter:1

A young male is typing the keyboard really hard. Like he is letting out all his frustration in here. His eyes are red, hair is messy, a sweat trickled down from his forehead.
But he didn't stop for a second. Because he knew today he can lose his job.
After finishing the last page he ran to printer. Collecting all the paper he hurriedly went to the lift which only led to the top floor, the President 's office. His feet was tapping continuously inside the lift. He was getting impatient. When the lift opened he didn't miss a second to rush out of that door. He ran in front of the big wooden door. And knocked.

"Come in " Came a rough voice.
The said man fixed his shirt and hair a little bit. Then went inside.
"You are seven seconds late  Mr metawin . "

"But sir I finished on time

"But sir I finished on time. Plz sir" Win pleaded but his begging didn't reach the stone hearted man.
"I don't care when you completed or not . What matter is that you are here seven seconds later. "
"I am sorry sir. Plz give me a chance. Plz sir"
"I gave you several chances before but you were never able to fulfill your promises. "
He was on the verge of crying. He really needed this job. He doesn't have anyone, only a young brother. He has bills to pay. He can sleep empty stomach but not his brother.
"Plz sir. I will do anything. "
The said president just smirked. That's what he wanted. He wanted to see this employee of him at a dead end corner where he will be desperate enough to comply any command he gives. That's why he has been giving him impossible tasks but he was impressed. Win completed every thing perfectly.
"Anything? "
"Yees sirr anything"
"Alright then. Very well. Let's go. "
"Where sir? "
"Rule no 1 . Never question, only follow. "
Win was dumbfounded. But he didn't have much options. So he followed his president without questing further.
He went inside his Rolls Royce and signaled him to sit also. He did without any complaints.

After twenty minutes of silence the car stopped in front of a hospital.
He couldn't understand what's he doing here.
His president took his hand and started to pull him inside.

There were inside a VIP cabin. There were guards everywhere. He was just trying to understand but no explanation came into his brain.

"Grandpa see who I brought" His president said.
Then he understood that that old man is also his big boss.
"Who" The old man couldn't talk without difficulty.
"My wife"
Whattt!!!!! He was stunned what's he saying.
"Omo. Come close let me see bright. "
Bright pulled win forward.
His grandpa was seeing win
"You are that boy right? "
Suddenly bright 's face darkened.
"Grandpa you rest we will come again"
What was he saying? What boy?

Win's pov ::

In the car I wanted to ask so many questions but he is really short tempered. I didn't wanna anger him.
"You have questions I know . We will talk about it after dinner"
"What dinner!? "
He eyed me and I got the sign  do not talk.

He took us in a fancy restaurant. We were talking about some office issues. He also shared that it was his friend's restaurant . His friend  Forth Jaturapoom has reasturent chain. I have to say this restaurant is really beautiful. We talked about some other matters but not about the hospital incidence.

"Mr metawin. I want you to be my wife "
"What" I was shocked
"Yes. I want you to marry me"
"Sir you are joking right? "
"No. Listen I understand your situation but it is necessary. "
"Why me? I don't wanna marry you"
He glared at me. It was a sign that he got offended.
"Listen Mr metawin you have two options either you marry me and live a life of riches or you get fired and never get any job. "
"How can you do this to me? I have always been a good employee. I even worked overtime most days. You can't fire me. "
"I can and I will"
"You are heartless" I sobbed
He just smiled "I know"
"I can report you for harassment. You know that right? "
He just smirked  " Try. See what happens after that. I am giving you one week to spend with your brother and prepare your mind. But remember after one week I will marry you. By hook or by crook. You can try anything to stop me. "
He left me in that restaurant. I sat there dumbfounded for like another hour.

What should I do? He will eat me alive. I have no power, no money, no relative. Nothing...