chapter :7

The reflection of mine on the wall's lengthy mirror is astonishing. The dress on my body is a simple oversized shirt but the price is beyond  my whole year salary. Bright today picked my clothes - he said we are going somewhere important. Everything is just perfect. But the platinum chain is itching my skin. I am not used to this type of jewellery.
Soon a maid escorted me to his car.

He is quiet today. Not even forcing me to sit on his lap. I guess saint satisfied him well. He won't be needing me today. Somewhere it felt relieved. I sat there without making any sound. I closed my eyes to give it some rest. I couldn’t sleep last night properly.
Was it because of my over thinking or his absence?  Don't know.
Soon sleep took over me.

"Win... Win... Win"
"Huh"
I opened my eyes. I was on Bright 's lap sleeping. I abruptly removed my body from him..
He just looked at me with anger in his eyes. And got out of the car.
My side of the door opened by a guard.
I came out warily.
We are now in a large estate.
A garden on one side - A golf court on another. The guards escorted me inside. The whole floor is made of marvel. The ceiling is soo high. I was at the centre of the room - looking around. Suddenly a rain of  flowers poured on me . For the first ten seconds I  couldn't understand what was happening. Then it looked beautiful, something I never experienced before. It went on for seven minutes. I looked for Bright. But he was nowhere to be found. Then a maid came, she guided me to the second floor. It was huge.  So white. We were infront of a large door. I entered the door. It was a beautifully decorated room. But there was no one. Where am I?
I was exploring the whole room. The garden view was beautiful.  There was a large portrait canvas at the centre of the wall,  but no picture. 

"There will be our wedding photo"
I stopped breathing for a few moments. I heard it wrong - maybe.
I could feel Bright 's presence at my neck.
"What?"
I said without turning back.
"You heard it"
Now a sense of fear was gripping me.
"Whose house is this"
"Ours" he whispered in my ear.
I turned to face him. He was too close for my comfort zone.
"It’s our wedding home. We will be living here from today"
I stumbled back. What wedding?
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"Our wedding is in three days"
I shook my head and leaned against the portrait frame to make some room. It was suffocating now. I needed air.
He scooted even closer.
He was now breathing in my hair.
"I can't wait to see the wedding suit. I already designed it. It looks perfect."
Then it knocked my mind like a hurricane.
"No"
I whispered
He looked me in the eye
"What?"
"No"
This time I screamed, loud.
"Never" I punched him in his chest
He got angry - like a switch.
He slapped me - hard, i fell on the floor. It was burning.
Now i was in a full crying mood.
"How dare you!  You had the audacity to say no to me." he mumbled, opened his suit jacket.
"I will teach you a lesson. You will never forget. I will make you the perfect wife for me. You will learn everything, i will make sure"
He opened his shirt with a jerk now.
I could only cry now.

He opened his belt. I felt horrified.
When the first slap came it burnt my skin. The series of hits came non-stop after that. He didn’t give me a second break to even breathe.
"You will learn"
"Please stop"
"I will fix you today"
"Bright.. Plz.. It hurts"
But he wasn’t having it.
He wasn’t sane now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I am in bed now staring at the glass ceiling. Bright is a sleeping sound beside me. I can't believe how a person can be so peaceful after almost killing me. A lone tear escaped my right eye.
I slipped out of bright 'hold.
I hissed on my first movement.
I took bright's shirt and put it on.

The floor is silent. I took my steps towards the entrance. It was empty. I went out of the gate. I was limping.
Once I was out I took a cab. And reached Barcode 's apartment.

He opened the door for me.
"Phi... What are you doing so late?"
"Can I come"
"Of course phi. Come inside"

He offered me water.
"Phi in two days is your wedding. Why is your face looking so dull?"
"You know? "
"Yes.. Phi bright took my recommendations for every decoration. Even your ring I suggested"
I was shocked.
"Why phi?"
"No.. Actually i didn’t inform you.  So I thought...  I should come and tell you. I hope you are not upset with me"
Barcode smiled and assured me
"Phi I love you. I know you were sick. I understand"
He hugged me.
"Phi Let's go have some food then we would catch up"
I smiled.
We spent time like old times.
And slept together.

A doorbell broke my sleep.
I saw barcode still sleeping.
So i went to open the gate.
I knew who it would be.

As expected Bright.

He was fuming.
He didn’t waste any time and kissed me deep. He came inside while clutching me. He dropped me on the couch. He was kissing me like a madman. After satisfying himself for ten minutes he looked at my face.
"My rabbit is really looking for a good spanking"
He was again smooching my neck skin.
I just laid there without making any fuss.
I am in a big mess.
And this mess is gonna eat me alive one day. But i can escape this mess.