Chapter 2 Revaluation

Me and Asriel sat in Alphys' lab in a loveseat while Alphys scanned our souls, "W-well, I-I have g-god news a-and bad n-news." Alphys said her stutter ever present but even more so since she was nervous, "Well?" Toriel asked, concerned for us. "Th-Their souls a-are in perfect c-condition." Alphys said, "B-But th-the b-bad n-news i-is that F-Frisk is l-losing her D-Determination, s-same a-as Asriel." Toriel looked at us, "I was afraid of that." She said Asriel and I shared a worried glance, "How long before they both are drained of their determination?" Toriel asked, "H-Hard to s-say." Alphys said, 'But n-neither of them will not turn to dust a-after their D-Determination r-runs out." Alphys said Toriel gives a wery smile."Good." Toriel said, Alphys put the tablet she was using up and looked at us, "D-Do either of y-you h-have questions?" Alphys asked, I looked at her."Will I completely become a monster after my determination disappears?" I asked, "I don't know." Alphys said I shifted uneasily, 'Will I need my own Bullet pattern if I become a monster?' I thought Alphys seemed to sense my fear "Frisk if you are worried about becoming a Monster completely, you will still yourself." I noticed that Alphys wasn't stuttering anymore.

We got home, and Toriel hugged us tightly, "I'm sorry you two." Toriel said, "Don't be Mom. I chose this." I said Asriel looked me in the eyes, "Take it back." He said, holding his soul. I shook my head, "I gave it to you to be whole, and I wanted to be like this." I said, Asriel teared up and hugged me, nearly suffocating me, "I can't thank you enough, Frisk." Asriel said. I laughed, hugging him back, "Mom?" I asked "Yes Frisk?" She said, "Will I need a bullet pattern for my new magic?" Toriel looked tense but nodded, "Yes, you will, Frisk." She replied. I smiled  "Ok Mom." I said I actually already had ideas for my Bullet Pattern and even weapon. I followed Asriel back to our room, "I feel that your pattern would be a mix of mom's and Sans' flaming bones!" Asriel announced, I laughed, "Maybe, but I already had it though up Azzy." I said. Asriel sat next to me. "Can I see your soul?" He asked, I nodded and held my paws as my soul formed, and it was white but had a very small amount red in it, but was very slowly turning all white and was upside down like a true monster soul I smiled as I looked at his which was the same as mine I heard a knock followed by the world's worst knock, knock joke I know Sans was here he always drops a knock knock joke whenever he drops in.

Toriel looked silently at me as we all ate. I felt uncomfortable, Asriel broke the silence, "So mom, me and Frisk are gonna be going to the human school tomorrow, right?" Asriel asked."Yes, you both are going to the human school." Toriel said to him, he gave me a huge grin."I can't wait." He said to me I just nodded. I felt a tug deep down. I knew Chara wasn't happy about this, but who cares about her? Soon, I won't have to deal with her anymore, I then heard Chara's voice, "You are truly an idiot if you think humans will accept you now." I just shrugged and shifted in my seat. I was still not used to having a tail despite  it having been months since we all left the underground. "And what if they do, then what?" I asked Chara just growled, I could feel her slipping away she was losing determination faster and faster every day now, and I was happy for that. On the other hand, I was also losing my determination, but I didn't care. I had completely my goal, and I wanted to make sure it stays that way after dinner. Me and Asriel went to our room, and I got curious and held up my paw to create my reset command . I was pleasantly surprised to see it flickering more and more. That was when it happened. The reset button had completely disappeared. I couldn't call it up anymore it was gone. I created my soul and stared as it was now completely white, just like a true monster soul. I was free, Chara was gone, and Asriel had his full monster soul again. I couldn't believe it, Chara's annoying voice was gone, and I was finally alone in my thoughts. My brother and I hugged each other because we were both full monsters.

I smiled at Asriel "Frisk you look great."