how yall sleep (girls) ☁️

Characters: Ashido, Tsu, Uraraka, Jirou, Hagakure, Yaoyurozu, Kendo, Nejire, Toga, and Mei

Mina Ashido
she loves to cuddle. she will always have her arms around you no matter how you sleep. she loves being big spoon. like a lot. she also switches between snoring and not snoring every night but if you tell her she was snoring, she will deny.

Tsuyu Asui
tsu likes to keep her room freezing because it helps her sleep. she sleeps in a little ball so you guys will either sleep with your backs touching, or you will be big spoon. there's no in between. she is also a very heavy sleeper. you literally have to violently shake her awake.

Ochako Uraraka
raka could sleep anywhere. and when i say anywhere i mean ANYWHERE. she could literally go to the side of the road and sleep peacefully. she also wears gloves in her sleep because she accidentally activates her quirk sometimes. she ever so slightly snores but it is very quiet. she likes to swich between big spoon and little spoon, but she prefers big spoon.

Kyoka Jirou
jirou likes to sleep with lofi study beats playing lightly in the background. she likes to have her LED lights on a very dim purple or blue. it just sets a chill vibe. she isn't really a cuddly person, but if you like to cuddle then she won't mind if you cuddle her.

Toru Hagakure
i feel like toru would be a blanket hogger. like she will snatch the blankets from you in her sleep. if you tell her she's hogging the blanket, she will be like "no i'm not! you pushed the blanket off yourself so i took it." you ended up just laying with your head on her chest while you sleep because it was the only way to have some blanket.

Momo Yaoyurozu
i'm just gonna say it, if you sleep in her bed, you wont be able to get up. her bed is so freaking soft, and her blankets are so thick and warm. she gets the highest quality stuff ever. her bed also smells like pure lavender. she absolutely loves being big spoon, but she also likes when you lay on her so she can play with your hair (if you don't have any, she just gives you head scratches). you guys also have teatime before you sleep.

Itsuka Kendo
kendo also falls under the big spoon category. she likes to be big spoon because it makes her feel like she's protecting you. ik this sounds weird but hear me out, she likes to watch you sleep sometimes. she just thinks you look so adorable when your unconscious. <3

Nejire Hado

neji is so freaking adorable when she sleeps its actually insane. she likes to be cuddled when she sleeps. being in your arms makes her feel safe. she snores but it's not super loud. she likes to sleep with the curtains open and let the moon be her nightlight. she rises with the sun. if you're not a morning person then rip because she will wake you up.

Himiko Toga
you have to be careful when sleeping in togas bed because she will have knifes just laying around in random spots. she tries to keep all the knifes off her bed when you're there, but no promises. she is a super wild sleeper. you guys will go to sleep totally normal but wake up in the most outrageous positions. she also gets midnight cravings and will definitely wake you up for a late night sweet snack.

Mei Hatsume
mei doesn't sleep. she stays up all night making inventions. if you're also a night owl, she will have you testing stuff all night but if you like to go to sleep early, she will cuddle with you until you fall asleep.

****
RAHH i love the girls sm 😭💕
who's y'all's favorite girl? mine has to be uraraka. she's so adorable 🥰

anyway hope you simps enjoy this 😋 im gonna go raid my kitchen 🏃🏽