Daughter-in-law

Author: Jin Yuanbao

Author: Jin Yuanbao

Category: BL doujin

Release time: 2019-10-20

Latest: Chapter 479 Finale

Lu Zhou has been sickly and unhealthy since he was a child, and he was calculated to have super prosperous luck.

The family members thought it would be a pity to let go of such a good fortune, and it would be too wasteful to keep it, so they unanimously decided to let Lu Zhou marry Li Nanxuan from a great family as a man to benefit all mankind.

I thought that as long as I was a good wife who was a leisurely wife and a cool mother, I would be able to spend my whole life in peace. It was only later that Lu Zhou realized that he was so stupid and naive in the past.

To give him a small 'drill', what's even more damning is that people from a big family are so superstitious.

When the meal was ready, the butler said, "Young Master Lu, it's not appropriate to eat today."

Lu Zhou: "..." Well, he doesn't eat, can he have porridge?

When he wanted to relieve himself, the guard said: "Young Master Lu, you will not be able to enter the bathroom for another five minutes."

Lu Zhou: "..." Okay, he can hold back for a while.

When sleeping at night, Li Nanxuan flipped through the gold and copper coins in his hand: "I watched the sky at night, and the two stars are in harmony, and I found that tonight is very suitable for intercourse."

Lu Zhou: "..." Damn, this is absolutely unbearable. You have sex every day, why are you telling me which day is not suitable for sex?

First of all, I'm not sure if this title is the right one... It can be read in shubaow.com..

I don't have much to say.. I feel that this novel got every bit of everything.. The relationship hardly got any problem which is nice.. Our MC is an oblivion one.. He were so powerful but he didn't believe in any supernatural stuff.. It's not to the point of annoying, it was justified..