Old Fogey Goes Down The Mountain

Status in COO123 chapters +4 extras (Completed)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Status in COO
123 chapters +4 extras (Completed)

Description

In the glorious modern 21st century, an old fogey who’s stayed up in the mountains for who knows how many years borrows a body, carrying pocketfuls of silver dollars, and heads down into the city for the sake of reviving his sect.

Then he realizes that in order to revive his sect, he needs land, housing, renovation, workers, insurance…. a whole mess of items. Modern entrepreneurs really have it rough. Earning money is hard, working is hard, and when his stomach grumbles, he can only sustain himself on the likes of wandering souls and wild ghosts.

The Wei family’s eldest son, beaten by his father and neglected by his mother, was sent back months after going missing. But his personality has undergone a major change, his mood became unstable, and his martial abilities turned extraordinary. Anyone who rubs him the wrong way will inevitably receive a beating.

Neither an obedient child nor a serious actor anymore, instead engaging in superstitious activities all day long. How could things have gone this far?

Associated Names

วัตถุโบราณลงเขา
古董下山

I find this novel pretty decent ...out of its kinds,also it's probably the 1st supernatural one wo anyone getting k***ed😆😆🤭🤭..It's just as nice w the one about civilized exorcism where the MC treat ghost as foods..

But of course as  nice as it is,the never ending plot about hiding identity also here,that's a little annoying ,but other than that &few more misunderstanding ,I think this is very entertaining one.