𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

♥️

♥️the year is:1791

♥️
the year is:
1791

five years later, ashlyn and elijah were still with william, just like william had said he used ashlyn for sex many many times a day and elijah couldn't do anything about it but hear his sister trying to stop it as he trained with the other newborns.

because william would threaten ashlyn, elijah soon became a very powerful asset in the army and was quickly put in charge of training the newborns while william was with ashlyn, every time elijah would try and stop the older vampire, william would mind control him to comply, elijah knew that he didn't want to do what william said but the mind control forced him to listen.

"listen up" elijah shouted as he stood in front of the newborns in a rusty old barn, in the corner of the barn was a fire which was kept going by the limbs of newborns that william didn't think were good or didn't behave, "half of you will be going on a hunt, and the other half will be assisting me with training the newer soldiers" he informed holding his hands behind his back as he paced the barn.

"where's your whore of a sister at?" one of the vampires asked and elijah rushed toward him and immediately pulled him apart throwing him into the fire.

"you know the number one rule" elijah shouted to all of the vampires as he walked back to the front and paced again seeing the scared look on their faces.

"don't talk about your sister, sir" the vampires shout in sync and elijah nodded.

"that's right" elijah responded, "anyone that talks about my sister or calls her a disgusting name you get dismembered and go into the fire, understood?" he told.

"sir, yes, sir" the vampires shout.

"good" elijah nodded, "now, odd numbers will be with me and evens will be hunting" he told as the vampires immediately separate into odd and even numbers, william had branded all of the vampires including ashlyn and elijah, ashlyn was number seventy-five and elijah was seventy-four, "okay, hunters you will leave and have an hour to bring back humans without being spotted" he ordered, "no kids, no ill and no women" he reminded.

"sir, yes, sir" the hunters nodded and elijah held up his hands and the hunters were gone.

"now, trainers" elijah spoke as he walked over to the side of the barn with the odd numbers, "how many of you have turned a vampire?" he asked and a few of the vampires raise their hands, "okay, i want you guys to focus on the one that you've turned if you have turned more than ten grab someone to help you" he explained and the vampires nodded before leaving the barn, "the rest of you will take orders from william, keep an eye out for any special abilities" he told and the vampire's nod, "dismissed"

the vampires leave the barn as william walks into the barn, "how'd it go, wilson?" william asked as he put his hands in his pockets, "any casualties?"

"one" elijah responded sending a small glare to william before pushing past him and going to the newborns.

william laughed as he walked out after the younger vampire, "good"

ashlyn lay on the same cot she was on when she turned, she held her hands over her face with a sigh, if she could she would be crying, she took a deep very unneeded breath before she got up and put her dress back on.

ashlyn stood in front of a mirror looking over her face, she took another deep breath before she walked toward the door of the shack, she walked out toward a small field where she had to clean the clothes of the new newborns seeing as they are messy drinkers.

while she was cleaning one of the newborns walked over to her bringing some new clothes from some of the humans the vampires had killed, "drop them in the basket" ashlyn told focusing on the pants that she was washing at that moment.

the vampire dropped the clothes and stood watching ashlyn which caused the female to look up at him confused where she saw a smirk on his face that is similar to william's when he would rape her, "morning, whore" he greeted her.

ashlyn rolled her eyes as she looked back at the pants she was washing, "go away" she told ignoring the vampire as he made his way closer to her, "i said go away" ashlyn repeated but the vampire grabbed her arm and lifted her up as he tried to remove her dress but ashlyn had had enough.

ashlyn grabbed hold of the vampire and pulled off his head before she dropped it in the bowl of water she was using to wash the clothes and took a step back in shock as she watched the rest of the vampire's body fall to the ground, ashlyn looked up when she heard slow clapping, "wow" william exclaimed as he walked up to ashlyn grabbing her face, "you're amazing" he told.

"it wasn't my fault" ashyln defended.

"shh, shh" william smiled as he pushed a piece of hair behind ashyln's ear, "i think you can join my army, and work with your brother" he told and nodded slowly, "yes, you are strong and i need strong"

"i can see my brother?" ashlyn asked with a small smile and william nodded.

"though i will still be using you" william noted with a smirk and laughed when he saw ashlyn's face drop, "let's go now" he told and gripped ashlyn's arm and pulled her back toward the shack.

931 words
♥️