𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

♥️

♥️the year is:1980

♥️
the year is:
1980

after ashlyn and rosalie's proposal, alice had immediately started with wedding planning even though the brides and grooms told her she didn't have to worry and they could do it but she was extremely adamant that she had to do it, after a year of wedding planning it was finally the day.

alice and jasper helped ashlyn and elijah get ready while esme and edward helped rosalie and emmett, "you know this started because we decided to stalk dad" ashlyn explained.

"we didn't stalk them" alice scoffed rolling her eyes as she worked on ashlyn's hair.

"lies" ashlyn responded.

"shut up or i'll cut your hair off" alice warned and ashlyn immediately shook her head.

"do that and then try and see your future" ashlyn told which made alice laugh.

"don't do it so tight" elijah groaned as jasper tied up his tie.

"it ain't that tight" jasper complained as he watched elijah undo the tie he just did up, "come on, man"

"sorry, it felt like i was being strangled" elijah responded with a small smile as jasper laughed and did the tie again.

"i'm so gonna mess something up" ashlyn said as she looked over her dress biting her lip slightly.

"it'll be fine, we practised your vows, and you did great" alice assured as she leaned over ashlyn's shoulder.

ashlyn nodded slowly as she stood up, "let's see" jasper said as he stood back with alice.

ashlyn and elijah stood next to each other as alice gasped holding a hand to her mouth, "i'd be crying if i could" alice told holding a hand to her heart, "my babies are all grown up"

"we're older than you" ashlyn and elijah said at the same time as both of the crossed their arms.

"i don't care, come here" alice told and held out her hands pulling the twins in for a hug.

"okay" ashlyn groaned slightly as she looked over at jasper who smiled at her tipping his imaginary hat.

"right, it's time!" alice exclaimed, "places everyone" she told and opened the door while elijah grabbed ashlyn's hand.

"how do you feel?" elijah asked his sister knowing that ashlyn had always dreamed of getting married.

"i love rose so much" ashlyn replied as she held elijah's arm as they began walking down the stairs to outside where everyone was waiting for them, "i just want to be with her forever"

"you're so whipped" elijah smirked making ashlyn send her brother an offended look, "wow, that look?" he asked as they both stopped at the beginning of the aisle.

"always" ashlyn replied as she looked up and smiled seeing rosalie in her dress, "gorgeous" she whispered making rosalie smile obviously hearing her.

the wedding music plays and elijah and ashlyn walked down the isle side by side, the only people at the wedding were the cullens and the denalis as they wanted to keep the wedding small and with only a few people so that the twins were still safe from the volturi, at the end they parted ways, elijah going to emmett and ashlyn going to rosalie who bit her lip as she looked ashlyn up and down, "wow"

"you're horny right now aren't you" ashlyn smiled and rosalie immediately nodded as she looked up at her soon-to-be wife.

"please be seated" carlisle told as he was to be the officiator of the wedding, "friends, family, we are here today to celebrate the marriage of elijah wilson and emmett cullen and ashlyn wilson and rosalie hale" he started and gestured between the two couples, "as the saying goes, ladies first" carlisle smiled as the guests laughed and elijah and emmett turned to watch their favourite couple, "rose, ash, i have watched your childish relationship grow to which will now become a childish marriage, i just wanted to add, that i am proud of you and i love you both"

"i love you too" ashlyn and rosalie responded in sync.

"now i believe you've prepared your own vows?" carlisle asked as he looked between the two and the women nodded.

"yes" rosalie smiled as she turned to ashlyn, "ash, before i met you i felt like there was no one for me, i felt like i'd have to live with emmett and edward for the rest of my life slowly going mad" she started and ashlyn laughed and so did edward and emmett and the rest of the guests, "but when you came into my life i knew that i was gonna spend the rest of my life with you, we're gonna have our ups and downs but i know that i'll always love you no matter what" she finished looking at carlisle who nodded and turned to ashlyn.

"okay, well, when i was younger i always knew that i would have a beautiful and amazing wife but if i knew that i would meet someone as gorgeous and breathtaking as you i would have become a vampire sooner" ashlyn started, "from the moment i saw you i didn't stop thinking about you, every second of every day you were on my mind"

"that's true" edward called from his seat next to kate.

ashlyn laughed and turned back to rosalie, "and now i get to spend the rest of my life with you and i couldn't ask for anything better, i love you so much" she told and carlisle smiled.

"ring bearer, bring the rings" carlisle called and ashlyn and rosalie looked confused before a robot carried the rings towards them.

"is that a robot?" ashlyn gasped as she looked at carlisle before looking back at the robot, "there's a robot at my wedding" she exclaimed and rosalie laughed as they took the rings off of the robot and it walked away.

"okay" carlisle smiled, "do you, rosalie hale, take ashlyn wilson to be your wife?" he asked.

"i absolutely do" rosalie smiled as ashlyn smiled as well and placed the ring on rosalie's finger.

"and do you, ashlyn wilson, take rosalie hale to be your wife?" carlisle asked.

"i do" ashlyn replied with a wide smile as rosalie placed the ring on her finger.

"by the power vested in me by the state of washington, i'd like to pronounce you wife and wife" carlisle smiled, "you may kiss the bride" he laughs and ashlyn smiled and pulled rosalie into a kiss as everyone cheered.

"i love you" rosalie told as she rested her forehead against ashlyn's.

"i love you, more" ashlyn said.

"you could never" rosalie responded and ashlyn kissed her again.

"now, for the husbands to be" carlisle called and rosalie and ashlyn stood to the side to watch emmett and elijah.

1114 words
♥️

a/n: i did take inspiration from jake and amy's wedding from brooklyn nine nine and i don't apologise because that's the best wedding scene i've ever watched in my life.

♥️