𝘀𝗶𝘅

♥️

♥️the year is:1893

♥️
the year is:
1893

ashlyn and elijah had been locked in dungeon cells chained to the walls complete separate, the volturi used the twins for anything that they needed, ashyln for sex, elijah for fighting and any other physical task that they needed him for before they locked the twins back into their cells keeping them separate so that they are weaker, seeing as the volturi figured out that when the twins were together they were stronger and could possibly take over.

the twins were only given small amounts of animal blood on occasion just so that the volturi could keep them sane enough to still work for them, the animal blood had caused the twin's eyes to turn golden which made them more attractive.

elijah sighed as he sat in his cell making a house with the straw that lay on the bottom of it as he waited for someone to talk to as ashlyn was taken out earlier this morning, the door to the dungeon unlocked making elijah jump up but he fell backwards slightly when his chained pulled at his wrist, he watched as one of the guards brought ashlyn into her cell, they threw her to the ground and locked the chain around her ankle before they left locking the cell and dungeon door behind them.

ashlyn sat up and leaned against the wall with her knees against her chest and her head in her hands, she looked weaker than usual and her smile had completely faded, "ash, hey" elijah called.

ashlyn looked up to see her brother causing her to show the smallest of smiles which elijah only just caught before it disappeared again, "hey" ashlyn responded.

"do you need blood?" elijah asked leaning his face against the bars so he could see his sister, "i have some spare"

"drink it, elijah" ashlyn sighed as she put her head back in her hands.

"i don't need it, the volturi gives me way more blood than you, take it, please" elijah explained as ashlyn looked over to him making elijah smile as he used his powers to move the jug into ashlyn's cell.

"thank you, elijah" ashlyn said as her voice cracked slightly.

"drink it please, quickly" elijah urged with a frown hating to see his sister like this, he always used the anger that he felt and channelled it into whatever the volturi asked him to do.

ashlyn nodded as she brought the jug up to her mouth and drank every last drop of blood that was in it, she sighed deeply as she put the jug down and leant her head against the wall, "remember when we used to cook?" she asked looking over at elijah slightly.

"now, no preparation needed" elijah laughed as he did the same as his sister but crossed his legs in front of him.

"we never got to try pizza, you know" ashlyn told as she copies elijah, "i hear the humans talking about how they wish they could eat it" she explained.

"pizza?" elijah asked with a small laugh looking at his sister confused, "what is pizza?"

"it's like a circle with bread on the bottom, tomato sauce, then cheese and like meat slices, you then cook it over the furnace and the cheese melts" ashlyn explained from what she heard from the humans, "apparently it tastes amazing"

"to bad everything but blood tastes like dirt to us" elijah sighed which made ashlyn laugh slightly, "there it is"

"what?" ashlyn asked with a smile as she looked over at elijah.

"your laugh" elijah responded, "i haven't heard it in a while"

ashlyn nodded with a slight scoff as she looked down at her hands, "not much for me to laugh about"

"i know" elijah agreed as leant his head against the wall again, "i know"

633 words
♥️