Chapter 2

"We're going to china!"

After those words left miss buister's mouth Marinette's was shocked, how can her parents allow this wouldn't they basically just ruin their name and Lila will be there so she'll obviously start spreading lies about her and her family.

"Wow, Really!?" Alix exclaimed miss buister nodded her head.

"Yes but we'll only be there for three weeks and be there for the princess blossoming ceremony." miss buister explained

Marinette's was curious of this she was going to have to ask her aunt and uncle about this the sooner they came back

"Oh that must be because the princess and I are such great friends, mabye my talk with her actually worked since i knowed her blossoming ceremony was coming i thought why not invite the class." Lila explained after that the whole class surronded her.

"Oh my gosh girl you're actually friends with the princess!?" Alya asked as she held her phone up and began recording it and was going to add it to her ladyblog which had gotten lower views ever since Alya started adding in videos of Lila's "amazing" life they had gotten lower views and people were furious and on comments were saying things such as "She's a liar!" and such but Alya didn't believe it seeing that people were just jealous of Lila.

"So when did you meet the princess?" Rose asked

"Well we met when we were 7 years old me and mom were doing some important business in china and she told me to wait here in the hallway but being my curious self i started wandering around when i went into a very fancy bedroom it almost looked like a room fit for a princess and then the princess and i met there we played for a few and my mom came and said we had to leave but since then the king and queen would always allow me to come to their place and hang out with the princess they basically see me as their own daughter." Lila repiled

Nathaniel had groaned in annoyance which caused the whole class to immediately glare at him.

"In first lila you are wrong it's emperor and emperess." Nathaniel corrected her

"And do you even know how the princess looks like and her name?" Marinette asked

"Well I know her name is is Ái but i can't remember since i have a alzhemier disease since i can't remember her but i can remember a little bit she had brown hair and black eyes that's all i can remember." Lila explained

The class then yelled at the group to shut up as they began listening to Lila's stories about her adventures at china. Miss buister had sighed

In reality she was faking being mad at marinette because she and marinette decided to fake it into Lila thinking she could get away with anything, Miss buister and the headmaster all knew that marinette was the princess since her aunt and uncle had solid evidence of everything of what Lila was doing and that marinette was the princess and proof as to why she was here.

Juleka being the curious girl had gotten her phone up the try and prove everyone that Lila was lying but she knew that would make her look bad and she didn't want that cause she already caused enough trouble.

She searched up china princess and went to a website she looked at it and looked at images she saw a photo of the princess herself she saw a girl with blue hair and blue eyes wearing a pink kimono.

She looked back at another picture this one showed a girl with (h/c) (h/l) hair and beautiful (e/c) eyes she was next to the princess.

She looked at the photo and then marinette her eyes widen when she realized that marinette was the princess.

It was lunch know and the MPS group were all eating downstairs and not in the cafeteria ignoring all of Lila's fake stories.

Juleka walked up to them, "Oh hey Juleka what do you need?" Marinette asked, "Um marinette there is something i need to ask you." she asked

"What is it?"

"Are you by any chance the princess of china?"

Marinette's eyes wide after she said that that was when Chloe and Nathaniel both looked at her suspicuosly, "Oh well i..." she sighed knowing she wasn't going to get out of this.

"Yes, I'm the princess of china I'm Mei-Xiao Ling I'm the daughter of Xiang-Xue Ling and Li-Na Ling." She explained and then Chloe and Nathaniel's eyes widen.

"OH MY GOSH OUR BFF IS THE PRINCESS OF CHINA!" They both squealed excitedly.

Marinette began explaining all of their questions such as who was that girl, she said it was the princess of Britain and that they met when they were little but didn't have a good relationship with one another.

"And to think that Lila actually was friends with her when she was bullying the princess all along." Juleka said which caused the whole group to laugh.

"Yeah but don't worry she'll get what's coming." Marinette said 

And speak of the devil the girl appeared out of nowhere she was with Alya and Adrien.

"Hi guys just wanted to say that you can stop this and we can try to be friends again and who knows i can let you guys even meet the princess." Lila exclaimed happily.

"We will never be friends Lila we may not have proof but we can tell that you have never step foot in China, You never met the emeperor or emperess and what even you got Césaire to write in her ladyblog you have never befriended the princess." Chloe exclaimed

Just give it a minute.

3,2,1

Lila immediately bust into fake tears as Alya comfort her.

"Chloe!" Adrien scolded her, but chloe just rolled her eyes seeing that she was even the childhood friend of an idoit.

"N-No it's fine i just need to speak to marinette." Lila said as the two walked away inside a closet.

"Okay what?" Marinette questioned

"I gave you your chance marinette to fix things so you don't have to suffer but i'll make you suffer more just wait till the princess's blossoming ceremony and we'll see who gets it." Lila repiled walking off with a smirk

But marinette smirked cause she was gonna get it for lila, apperantly anyone who was disrespectful to the princess or her family would be exececuted infront of the intire world on live tv and she knew lila would get what she deserved.