Chapter 7

Marinette was walking around the place being happy that she was back home where she was safe.

She just knew that her class would be harassing her since the events of today.

While walking she came across someone looking at the moon when she looked she saw that it was y/n.

She walks towards the girl, she looked and noticed the princess and future queen of china standing there.

"Oh I didn't know you were here still thought you were asleep princess." she answered back.

"Yeah well couldn't sleep that's why." she said as she was next to the girl while looking up at the moon.

"Well I just wanted to say it was nice to see you after all these years y/n you still have grown up to something different." Marinette answered

"Well you've grown yourself." Y/n answered coldly.

"You know if yoon didn't come and rescue me from my idoit class i would've have been in some deep shit with them." Marinette exclaimed

"What's the deal with this class of yours? and that Lila girl?" Y/n asked the princess.

"Well she seems to lie about knowing alot of celebrities and stuff and saying things that make me look like the bad guy." Marinette explained, "Even saying things like my apperance calling me fat,ugly a pig or a whore who wants Adrien's attention I'm so over him after telling me not to expose Lila." she said.

"Well that's a lie to me you've suddenly gotten so beautiful." Y/n answered which caused marinette's eyes to widen after the compliment.

"Well it's nice talking to you goodbye princess." she walked off heading to the guest room to sleep, Marinette sighed rubbing her now pink cheeks and heads to her room to get some sleep.

Next Day

"Why do we gotta deal with Lila and those damn sheeps of hers." Chloe yelled annoyed as Nathaniel argued as well, "Mei you know we don't have to do this we can tell Miss Buister that you weren't well and we decided to take care of you." Nathaniel said trying to get his friend to not go where those mindless sheep would attack her.

"Guys it fine and beside you'll love the history of my country, the love and such you'll enjoy it beside we're going to the National Museum of China in Beijing so everything will be fine." Marinette explained.

The MPS group got dressed and started walking out of mairnette's room when they see y/n walking.

"Princess." Nino and Chloe said bowing she didn't respond, "N/n?" Nathaniel called his friend but she ignored him and walk off.

"Jeez Nath and to think she's your best friend?" Juleka asked, "No something must've happened to her that's why." Nathaniel said.

At the Museum...

Marinette was not at all having fun here, yeah she enjoyed learning all about her family from generation to generation but the problem was that Lila would make up lie by lie about every detail about her family.

"Who's that?" Rose questioned.

The class stop walking and look at the photo of the Princess's grandparents wedding.