Chapter 10

Marinette was at the garden relaxing, she didn't have to deal with her class, she didn't have to deal with Lila and such she was relaxing calming till she felt someone sitting next to her she turned to see her mother.

"Oh mama." she said shocked that her mother was their they were both relaxing by the water

"Your grandma would've been so happy to she you know about to become the queen of china." her mother stated.

"Yeah she would've if it's just so beautiful mama." she commented, "Mama what was their love like?" Marinette asked

"Well Mei your grandma and grandpha said that they would've loved to see you you and make sure that you love someone kindly, but that reminds me I know that it isn't your birthday yet but happy earlier birthday mei." she gave her a box she looked at the box and opened it, it was a photo of her grandparents when they were younger. "enjoy" her mother said as she left.

Marinette smiled as she looked at the photo.

Y/n was talking with Nath and she was asking him about his experience at paris, "Well what about you what's with you and marinette?" Nathaniel asked

"What do you mean?" she asked confused

"Well she told me as how you defended her when the class attacked her at the beach." he said

"Yeah they're being just a bunch of idoits it doesn't mean I like her." she said. "But are you sure?" Nath said leaving the room leaving the girl by herself she rethought about her feelings but still kept on saying she didn't like marinette she immediately groane dand decided to calm down so no stupid feelings get to her that easily.