02

02 — reputation

02 — reputation

ding !

THE sound of the elevator alerted you both signaling that it has reached to the the floor you're heading off to. the doors automatically opened and you brought a hand up to push cyno's face away from yours, to which he didn't react in time.

your hand could only cover his eyes, half of his nose and cheeks. feeling his eyelids close and his eyelashes flattering as he blinks through your fingers. 'it tickles.' before the elevator could close and you'd missed the chance to get out, you forcibly pushed your whole hand back to hopefully make him stumble a bit, then storming off to the planned location.

to your dismay, he stood stiffly not even losing a bit of balance. you sighed in frustration but you let it pass this time since you're probably late. making your pace of walking quicker to get to the venue as soon as you can.

on the other hand, the gray-haired male aggressively (atleast he tried not to) pressed on the 'open' button of the elevator because it was about to close on him.

####

"your changing room is not too far, just take a left turn and you'll see it, ms. [name]!" a staff employee came up to you and informed that the shoot will be starting soon, telling you to change in the clothes chosen.

following the staff 's instructions, you took a left turn. as you walked closer to the only door in the empty hallway, your name was plastered on a piece of paper labeling that this is yours.

you walked in the room and spotted the clothes that were chosen,  you anticipated that it was something they'd choose to grab the audience's attention or even other brands that may have interest in you to promote their products after your debut.

( it's up to you, you can envision any clothing you wanna wear 🫶 )

after coming out of the changing room, the door creaked open revealing the girl from earlier, nilou. "hello ms. [last name]! i am your new personal assistant, by the way i love the fit!" she exclaimed.

you didn't know what to really say to that but you were happy. "thank you, i'm honored to have you as my assistant." you replied warmly with a small smile.  a ringing tone than rung through the whole room, nilou checked her pockets and rummaged her bag to find her cellphone. you also rushed to find yours in the room.

"i got it!" she raised her phone to inform to stop finding yours. as soon as she clicked 'answer', the caller immediately spoke with a husky tone in his voice, "where are you?". it didn't seem like he was in a hurry, it was spoken in a calm manner.

she didn't know who it was yet she accepted the call. "uh.. who are you again?" she asked, instead of giving her direct location in case that this caller in an actual intruder.

is it even possible to have an intruder in a well-secured building?

"cyno." that name alone let nilou give away where she was. "also please save my number in your phone." he added, ending the call and increasing his pace towards the location.

"who was that?" you played with your hair while waiting for any notice from the staffs or directors for this shoot. "your bodyguard, do you remember?"

"oh. him." your expression showing a displeased reaction. someone then knocked on the door, nilou gladly offered to open it. "wait! who is it??"

"cyno."

the door opened shortly. the man dressed in a suit appeared, his face still looking stern. you avoided eye contact because you didn't want to interact with him. he cleared his throat and began explaining the orders he received.

"first, the shoot was canceled. because—"

"WHAT?" the two women blurted in unison.

"let me finish then you can let out any reaction you have. because one of the directors called in sick for some reason which they are one of the main and important ones for this shoot to start. no worries, i'll report this to the boss soon. second, we have to move to a different room since the next shoot is to be scheduled in a bit."

"that's ridiculous.." you commented.

"i agree! why would they call in sick all of a sudden!" nilou included, trying not to let anger get the best of her. "i know, however we must leave right now."

the two women nodded, cyno stepped away from the doorway to let them go ahead first.

####

"do not worry, it'll be your turn soon to be the spotlight." a hoarse voice chimed. the room was dimly lit with only one lantern lit, the furnitures were dusted, some with cobwebs stuck to them.

the person was sitting comfortably on the seat by the desk, their attire was unkempt, the strands of their hair sticking out along with their bangs of the messy ponytail they had.

"finally, after so many months! you're already taking action!!" another voice spoke up, the tone rather much higher than the other one.

"did you think that i would plan something in a such a short time?" the unknown person scoffed at the other's remark.

"no? you sound like a capable person." sounding a bit uncertain, the woman crossed her arms.

"well, if you want the plan to work out quickly, attend to the urgent matters for now." ending the short conversation they had, not wanting to converse with the woman before them.

the person who was sitted, stood up and walked towards the exit of the small office, their shadow following behind them.

"you sound so shady or like those smart scammers that send you message about money." the woman rolled her eyes as she watched the figure disappear in a nick of time.

"that whole plan you told me over text last night was completely astrocious, i'm not letting that ruin my reputation." she gritted her teeth.

####

a/n : i dont really know where this plot is going

a/n :
i dont really know where this plot is going