03

03 — replacement for now

my dearest c,

i am delighted to invite you to one of my friend's debut party. would you be my chaperone?

best regards,
arlechino.

####

your new manager, nilou brought you to the said location for the fitting of your outfit to the upcoming party this weekend. what was the reason for your permitted invitation? you haven't even debuted as the new face of your father's company.

as much as you wanted to decline it, there are a few benefits in attending such as building up your reputation and character, meeting new people or new connections.

"what do you think of this dress, nilou?" you asked while slowly twirling around on the spot, checking yourself in the mirror every now and then in different angles.

"i think it's good, miss [last name]!" she acknowledged, a drop of sweat rolling down on the side of her forehead.

"nilou, you said that again that in the previous dresses i fitted.. and drop the formalities!" you deadpanned at her repetitive comments.

"sorry..!!" she quickly replied, her head tilting downwards in embarassment. "it's alright, can you give me your honest opinion?" you assured.

"well.. to be honest with you, the dress looks a bit too much fir a party where you're not even the main purpose or the hostess. however, it's really nice as well but can be used in a different event."

you were satisfied with the words she just voiced out, "thank you, let's find another one, shall we?" you fully faced her with a smile across your face.

with that, you wandered around the boutique with nilou finding the right dress to go to the party.

####

at another city . . .

"this won't do." the shorter female clenched the hem of her gown. hearing no other response from the other, she peeked through the long curtains of the large and shiny fitting room.

she could hear the sound of the steel hangers being taken and taken back from the racks. along with rummaging through the plastic holders of the gowns.

"okay, this will do." the taller female entered the fitting room. a moment of silence pierced in the room, the black and white haired female still holding onto the hanger, waiting for it to be taken.