*All Might POV*

"Hisashi, Aizawa's going to be here in ten minutes, can you clean up the living room?" I yelled through the kitchen doorway. I was making tamales, one of Shota's favorite foods. I don't know where he found out about them, but I looked up a recipe and I practiced yesterday, and they tasted pretty good, so Shota should like them.

"Of course I can babe!" Yamada yells back. Hisashi Yamada. One of the most despicable men on earth. Worse than AFO in my book. Cheating on and abusing Shota like this. I look at my watch. Any minute now... I walk out to the living room, where Yamada had just finished cleaning.

"17 condoms. I'm sure that must be a record. But of course, only you could do that for me." Yamada says. I mentally gag, and I try not to barf on the carpet. Oh god, the things that this man says is just... SO cringey.

"You should probably go home now doll; he'll be home soon" Yamada says. Tell me something I don't know.

I look over at him when he says this, and I give him a very forced smile. "Ok..." I say, "How about one last kiss before I go?"

"Sure." He says, walking toward me.

Lord help me. He puts his hands around my waste. His hands feel so nasty. And then I smile into the kiss when I see something that is going to destroy this mans entire life and career.