*All Might POV*

"Yes!" I think as Shota walks in. "My plan went perfectly!" 

"H-Hisashi?" Shota says in a downcast voice. I look at him and realize just how much this must hurt him. When he starts crying it's more than I can handle, but I have to contain myself. 

"Shota?!" Yamada exclaims, "y-you're home early"

Ohhh I'm about to kill this bitch. He still has his arms wrapped my my waist. 

"You're home early?! That's all you've got to say?! Get out of my house! G-Get out" He screams. Yamada just starts at him, and when he speaks I snap. "No" Yamada says. 

"What do you mean, no?" I ask. 

"I mean no. Why are you standing up for him anyways love?" Yamada says. 

"Don't call me that." I reply. 

"Y-You said you have a surprise for me... if it was to break up with me you could have just said so..." Shota stutters out. 

"I never told you that I have a surprise for you..." Yamada says, extremely confused. 

"No. I did. Now get out Yamada, before I pound your ass into the dirt." I say, and he runs out of the house. With that bastard taken care of, I look worriedly over at Shota. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist. 

"Are you alright Shota?" I ask, still with a worried and slightly panicked look in my eyes. 

"Why would you ca-" He stops talking when he looks up from the floor and at my face. "You helped him cheat on me..."

"No, I showed you how much of a bastard he is. Come on, are you hungry? I made tamales, I know you like them." I say. 

"You made me tamales...?" He asks, looking back up at me with a tiny smile playing on his lips.

"Mhm... yeah I did." I say, picking him up and walking toward the kitchen. 

He wraps his legs around my waist and then says, "Put me down All Might!"

I raise my eyebrows, looking down at my waist and his legs. "doesn't seem like you're all too eager to get down..." I say. 

"W-whatever" He says, turning his head away from me. 

I laugh. "That's what I thought." I say as I set him down on a chair. I reach over and grab the tray of tamales, placing three on a plate for Shota. "Eat."

"A-Are we going to eat anything with the tamales?" Shota asks. He stuttered. cute. 

"Nah... but I might eat something else later..." I say, a small smirk on my face. 

"What are you going to have?" Shota asks. 

"You'll see." I say, smiling. "Would you like any more food?"

"No thank you..." He says, but there's a weird edge to his voice. 

I look over a him. "Are you alright, Shota?"

"I'm fine!" He says. Two seconds later he passes out, and I have to catch him before he hits the ground. 

{Cursed Ship Series} All Might x Aizawaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें