~All Might POV~

"All Might what is this?" Shota asks, almost shouting.
"Aww" I cooed. " the kitten sounds a smidge angwy." That was a mistake. He bit me.
"ow!" I cried. " The hell Shota?!"
" you're the one who's making fun of me... And anyways, I probably got hit by some quirk during the villain attack earlier..." he said.
Damn, this quirk really altered his personality. Him? Sounding apologetic? I should get him hit by quirks more often.
" I'm sorry Shota..." I say, pulling him back down onto the bed. Shit he bit deep. He made two holes in my shirt sleeve, and there's blood oozing out of the top two bite marks so I'm careful to lie him down in a way that he won't get any blood on him.
"I-it's ok, I'm sorry for biting you..." Shota says. Oh my God, the look on his face is so fucking adorable, I can now die happy. But backtrack, now Shota is actually apologizing? I REALLY should get him hit by quirks more often. Then he looked down at my arm, which I had been hoping wouldn't happen.
His eyes widened in surprise. "D-did I do that...?" he asked. This quirk has made him a very cute type of stupid. Or maybe he's just looking for reassurance. Either way, he's adorable.
" no, you didn't, I did." I say, "Because I provoked you. I'm fine alright? Just go to sleep, you need it."
Annnd now he's crying. Perfect. Fuck you Shota. Of course, fucking him isn't the worst idea.
"I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to!" He sobs out. I swear to god. So I do the only thing possible at that moment, and I a tad-bit-less-than-gently place my lips on his. I keep my eyes open just long enough to witness his initial reaction. It is one of surprise, mainly. But then it morphs into something that looked to be a mixture of pleasure and joy. He closes his eyes half a second before I do, and I kiss him for several more minutes. I keep on going, wishing that we could just stay like this forever, until Shota give a small whimper and I pull away. He doesn't bother opening his eyes, he just scooches closer to me and nuzzles his head into my chest. I will never get tired of saying it. Fucking. Adorable.
I reach up and begin to gently scratch his ears, and he starts... purring?! He starts nudging my hand with his head, so I start to scratch a little harder, moving my hand to different parts of his head. He sounds like a little motorboat.
I continue to pet him and all of the sudden I realize how hard I am. Fuckkkkk. He turned me on so fast too... all that purring and adorable-ness. He notices a few seconds after I do, when he goes to change the position in which he was lying.
"I-All Might?" He says. Oops.
"Yes darling?" I reply, no doubt apprehensively.
"You know what I'm talking about." He says, glaring at me. Time to add something to his list of traits. Terrifying. But for some reason that I cannot explain, his little glare only turns me on more, and he realizes this too.
"All Might what am I going to do with you?" He says, giving me a small kiss. Damn it Shota, stop making it worse.
S-sorry love... ah... this isn't very proper um I-I'll just go take care of myself I'll be right back darling..."I say. Did I just stutter?! I start to get up, but Shota clings to me tighter.
"Y-you don't have to..." he says, blushing bright red.
I lie back down, not really having much of a choice. "What do you mean kitten?" I ask him.
"S-stay..." he says, kissing me shyly. And then I understand what he is getting at. No wonder we was blushing like that.
I give him a gentle smile. "You sure love?" I ask. He nods and I smirk.
"Well then... I certainly didn't expect that from you..." I say.
"Shut up and kiss me already would you?" He says, more than a little cross.
"Well aren't you eager?" I say, speaking in a low seductive tone. Before he can say anything I pull his head toward me and I kiss him, and I wait about 30 seconds. That's the most I can wait at this point, so I gently bite his bottom lip to ask for his permission. I feel him smile into the kiss and he parts his lips a little, allowing me to put my younger into his mouth. I slowly explore every inch of his mouth, running my tongue along his cheeks and the roof of his mouth. As I work my way along his left cheek, he wraps his own tongue around mine, and our kiss intensifies from there. I touch an area on the roof of his mouth, producing a quiet moan from Shota. Jackpot. I begin to explore that area more thoroughly, gently poking and prodding with my tongue, rewarding me with more quiet noises.
When I finally break the kiss, I open my eyes to find Shota panting and drooling. I give a small laugh, and then I roll Shota over so that I am on top of him.
"You still want to do this kitten?" I ask, terrified that his answer might change, but I have to make sure.
"Mhm!" He says, nodding his head yes. Is this really the same man that just broke up with his cheating boyfriend a few hours ago? The cat quirk isn't helping any, well it is but not in the way I'm talking about (totally not me inconspicuously breaking the fourth wall over here.)
I take his scarf and place it on the nightstand next to the bed, and he looks at me gratefully.
"I figured you wouldn't want it on the floor." I say quietly into his ear. He nods and I continue. I grab his glasses and place them on the nightstand along with a... gas mask? He laughs at my confusion before reverting his face back to its usual expression. Good. At least this quirk didn't get rid of all of old Shota. I smile and pull his shirt off, throwing it to the floor, momentarily wondering what the hell makes it so heavy and how he wears that thing every day. I smile at him, and then I begin to slowly place a gentle line of kisses down his chest.
"S-stop teasing..." Shota says.
I stop for a moment to look up at him. "No thanks" I say.
"All Mightttt" he whines.
"Fine fine I'll work faster love." I say, internally grinning. He has finally managed to undo the buttons on my shirt, and I stop for a moment to let him pull it off. He then grabs my belt and... attempts to take it off.
"All Might why is this so hard to get off?!" Shota asks.
I laugh. "It's a very fancy clasp, and there's a little trick to getting it undone. Also, call me Toshinori love, or use my first name. It's up to you kitten.
"Ok Toshi!" He says as I take my belt off and I reach for his. Toshi? I didn't expect that. God he's so fucking adorable. And I'm going to continue voicing that fact.
"You are too adorable for your own good, you know that?" I say as I take his belt off.
"I'm not going to bother denying it anymore." Shota says. Good. That's what I thought.

——————————————————

Ok so normally I don't do this but this is so long I figured why not-
I'll start doing it more often. Not including this, the chapter is 1277 words. Also imma leave y'all on a cliffhanger because I'm evil 😊😈