Late*

__

Mentally cursing you faulty alarm clock, you opened the glass doors to your job.

You were soaked to the brim. New York decided to pour down in the middle of your frantic run for the moving bus.

You decided to walk the rest of the way. Already 5 minutes late, what was ten more minutes.

"Hey Jess," you greeted your friend at the front desk, "how mad is he?"

She chuckled and gave a look. Which answered your question.

He was pissed.

Getting in the elevator, you sighed to yourself as you tried to come up with a lie.

"Hey y/n."

You looked next to you startled to see Peter B. Parker.

"Hey Peter," you felt a little jealous of the new hire as he doesn't have to answer to Miguel O'Hara if he was late, "How are you, how's mayday and your wife?"

"Mayday is crawling all over the place, me and mj think she might walk soon." His voice was excited, as it always was when he talked about his daughter.

The elevator doors open and he steps out.

"Have a good day!" He says.

"Thanks, you too," The doors close, "God please help me." you pray as you look to the ceiling.

The doors open again to the top floor of the building.

The floor meant only for the ceo. And his assistant, you.

The sound of your heels seemed magnified as you walked towards his main office.

You knocked on the door and Miguel's voice rang out, "Come in."

Opening the door, you see Miguel standing in front of his desk. You expected him to yell or get angry. But instead you were met with a calm Miguel.

"I had a few labs that were late this morning," He stepped towards you, "wanna know why?"

You bit your tongue as he continued.

"Because you were late."

"Interview for the new internship had to be pushed back, you wanna know why?"

He took another step and by now he was feet from you, towering over you with his arms crossed.

If he took another step you would be on the wall.

"Because you were late."

"Sir, I am sorry, my alarm clock was faulty this morning I"-

He took another step.

He uncrossed his arms and caged you in the wall.

"Sir i'm"-

"look at me when you speak."

You looked up and him to see him staring hard at you. But there wasn't a trace of anger now.

Just curiousness. And something else.

Your thighs clench together from the proximity of Miguel. You could smell his intoxicating cologne.

Miguel picked up on the subtle move, he could see you trembling beneath him.

He balled his fist above your head to restrain himself from fucking you senseless.

"Get out." He demanded.

You blink up at him confused.

"Don't make me say it again y/n."

extremely wet, you turned around to leave and felt his bulge brush against your ass.