Double*

Miguel rubbed his temples as he walked into his house. Throwing his keys on the counter and going to the fridge, he looked to see there was nothing to eat.

He rolled his eyes and walked into his bedroom too you sitting there.

Only you had on the sexiest outfit that he had ever seen.

His cock jumped in his pants and immediately hardened.

"mirarte.." he groaned to himself. He couldn't move. You could see his dick fully printed in his pants. You almost drooled at the sight.

you spread your legs and let your hand travel down your lace covered pussy to cup yourself.

"Did you have a have a stressful day Miggy?" You looked up at him with wide eyes.

He whimpered in response. Getting to his knees and staring straight at your hand covering your sex.

"Let me see you, princesa."

He went to reach for your panties but you stopped him. You put a finger on his chin and raised his head to look at you.

"Tell me what you want Miguel. You want to eat me out until i'm crying, fuck me, want me to suck your dick," you ran your hands through your hair, "I bet you want doggystyle. So you can pull my hair and fuck me as hard you want."

He looked at you with burning desire in his eyes and you bit your lip.

"Tell me what you want Miggy."

Suddenly he grabbed you and flipped you on your stomach.

"Ass up, Cariño."

You arched your back and felt him jerk your hips back so you could feel the aching hard on he had through the thin material of your underwear.

He ripped them with little to no effort and you giggled to yourself.

"Take all your anger out on me baby," you looked back and him with hooded eyes, "I know you had a hard day, please be rough."

"So. Fucking. Hard." He thrusted his clothed dick with each word.

He unzipped his pants and tugged them down, along with his underwear.

He went to reach for the condom but you stopped him.

"You don't need it. I'm on the pill."

"Really?" He sounded elated

"'mhm, that means I want you to cum in me." you said, knowing it would drive him wild. You were so fucking horny it hurt.

You needed a rough fuck, no sweet or gentleness was going to do it for you today.

Your slick pussy was just waiting for him, in between your beautiful round and plump ass. He grazed his hand along it before landing a stinging slap on your bum.

"Ah Miguel-"

Another one

"Please-"

Another slap

"Miggy-

Without warning he plunged his cock into your pussy making you scream.

"Miguel FUCK."

"That's right baby, who's fucking this sweet pussy good."

He grabbed your hips in a bruising grip. All his restraint he felt all day was loosening and he was becoming pussy drunk.

You felt him in your stomach as he fucked into you harder. "R-right there, S'to much Miggy I-"

"Callate, take it."

He fucked your with ruthlessness. Your whole body shoo me with pleasure.

One minute in and your orgasm hit you unexpectedly. Your whole body froze with numbness.

You clenched harder than ever and Miguel was finding it hard to keep it together. He wanted to orgasms out of you before he came.

But it was proving difficult as you keep squeezing him tighter.

One hand left your waist and reach your clit and rubbed it in fast circles.

You felt helpless as tears started to run down your face.

Your second orgasm came back within seconds of your last one. You were completely cock drunk. A thin sheen of sweat covered your body.

Miguel was still fucking your harder than ever. He suddenly thrusted and bottomed out and caged you, as to not crush you under his weight.

His cum coated your walls with warm and sticky liquid.

"Do you feel better Miggy?" You were surprised you could still speak after those phenomenal double orgasms.

He kissed your shoulder and moved his hand to brush your hair off your neck.

He grazed his fangs on your neck making you shudder.

He grabbed your hips to keep you still. "No hagas eso."

"Unless you want another round." He said in your ear.