Chapter 20

I never did end up falling asleep that night, my mind was filled with ideas and thoughts. So, I whipped out my laptop and my camera chip and plugged it in. I began scrolling through the pictures that Angel had taken of me and Jay on the beach and I smiled with tears filling my eyes. I was just so happy. I began editing the pictures and hesitated to look down at the ring on my finger, I smiled. I looked over at Jay's restful face and smiled harder.

A few hours passed and the sun began to show over the horizon. I was still editing my pictures when I felt Jay's body shuffling in the sheets, he reached his arm over my waist, not letting his eyes open. My smile grew once again. I started to wonder how I got so lucky to have someone like Jay to fall in love with me. He begins to mumble in his sleep, words that I couldn't make out. Until, it was very clear,

"I can't believe she's mine." The only words I was able to make out from his mumbles, tears filled my eyes yet again.

I then get back to what I was focused on before. The sun had risen and Jay got even closer to me. I stare at his face and gently pull the hair in his eyes back behind his ear. As I pull my hand away from his face, he grabs my arm and hugs it tight. I chuckle, as his beautiful blue eyes open from his sleep.

"Good morning my future husband." I say as I scoff.

"Morning beautiful. What are you doing up so early?" He asked as he made his way to where his head was now placed upon my chest.

"I couldn't sleep last night due to how excited and happy I was, so I decided to edit some of our pictures from his weekend." I say as I run my fingers through his silky-smooth hair.

"Mmhmm. That's nice babe." He groans, turning onto his stomach. His arm is still around my waist as I play with his luscious locks.

I laughed softly to his response, as he was still half asleep. "We are going to leave for home later on today." I reminded him.

"I don't want to go? I just want to stay here, in this bed, with you, forever." He squeezed me tighter.

"I know. I don't want to leave either. But I have a job back at home, and school, and we have a wedding to plan now. And we have to plan it with my mother and father. But if you think about it, once our senior year is over and we are married we will be living here for the rest of our lives. With each other, a couple of kids, and have a family of our own." I explained, a smile appeared on his sleep deprived face.

He pushed himself up a few minutes later, and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day and the trip home. But before he got into the shower, he came out to me and kissed me. I continued to edit my pictures. Jay came out of the bathroom, a towel hanging from his waist, his V-line visible along with his toned abs. I drooled a bit, water dripping down his chest, his hair damp yet going back to his curly state. He turned towards me after grabbing his clothes,

"What? You look like a deer in front of a car's headlights." He smirked.

"Uh, nothing. You just look, woah." I snapped out of my gaze but couldn't keep my eyes off of this beautiful creature that stands before me.

He walks closer to me, slowly yet seductively. "What? You see something you like or something?" He casually walked over to my side of the bed.

My voice catches in the back of my throat as I put my laptop and camera onto the bedside table. As he is standing next to my side of the bed, I stand on my knees and pull him down to my lips by his neck. I kiss him passionately and pull him on top of me, his towel now nonexistent, as it now lays on the floor next to the bed. It didn't take long for this moment to escalate, soon enough my clothes were on the floor next to his damp towel.