~pixies pov~

i just had to know what bill wanted to tell me,as soon as the day ended i waited outside for bill. 5 minutes later i saw him walk out,he walked towards me,"i didn't expect you to actually come." „of course i would bill,u needed to tell me something?" he looks at the ground then back at me,he grabs my hands,he's shaking a little,he's nervous
is he okay?
what's happening?
i just wanted to say..i've had a crush on you,pixie. since we first met i saw you and just knew,knew i liked you,from your bubbly yet quiet personality,your style,so cool,so so so pretty,gorgeous even. and if you say no,that's fine i understand and i would like to stay friends if you say no,honestly i shouldn't have told you i'm sorry." he pours out his emotions. did i like bill? i think i did. he was so beautiful,in every way. i like him,oh my god i do like him?! „pixie..?" he says,i didn't realize i've been standing there in silence for a whole minute,"bill,to be honest,i've had a crush on you too..for a while. i think ever since we met i've liked you too. you've always been there for me,never once when i was crying you've ignored me or told me i was being dramatic,you comforted me. you were there when i really needed somebody,honestly i wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you." he stared at me with tears in his eyes,now i think i'm gonna cry. i feel tears running down my face as i crash into him hugging him,burying my head into his chest. he held me tight,i could tell he really wanted to be with me. you could tell just by the way he looked at me,damn even TOM noticed,"pixie?" „hm?" i say still in his arms,"will you..be my girlfriend?.." „i would love to be,bill." i say still crying,i can't believe this was actually happening,i was with bill,i liked him,fuck it i love bill.

*beep beep!!*

get in lovebirds." i hear tom say from the car,i really thought i had more time to get a little kiss from bill. we walk over to the car and get in and sit in the back,just me and bill. „what the fuck happened?" tom says looking at my running mascara and eyeliner,"LANGUAGE?" mrs.kaulitz screams at tom,"she looks like she was crying i was just asking what happened." „you need to change your vocabulary." she says shaking her head while driving. as i get dropped off i give bill a small kiss on the cheek and leave the car,"bill you have lipstick on your face." tom says laughing at him,bill just looks away while wiping his cheek with his sleeve.

i cant believe this happened,i'm so happy to be bills. i get a text: bill:meet me in the hall at lunch tmmrw? :)" „yea sure!" i reply.