pixies pov>

i woke up in the middle of the night to get some water,i moved bills arm and he rolled over,i tried not to wake him up,as i was walking down the stairs i feel somebody grab my waist and cover my mouth,i almost screamed until the person said,"shhh it's just me,tom." i turned around,"what the fuck you scared me!" "we need to talk." he says with a serious face,"um okay.." i say as he grabs my chin and pulls me in to kiss him,"tom what is up with you?! seriously stop." i push him away from me,"i know what you did in the field." i paused. shit how did he know? "uhm...i was drunk i didn't mean to-" "you had sex with bill" what? what does he mean,"gross first of all,and that's not what happened..." "then why were you gone so long with him?" "something happened." i say as tears fill my eyes,"did he hurt you?!" "no he would never!" "look,i have a hard past and trust me,that is nothing close to what happened." "but why did you try to kiss me tom?" "you've been very quiet,i thought he did something to you." "so what does that have to do with you trying to kiss me?" "i....i've liked you for a while." i stare at him in shock,"i'm sorry but i'm not gonna be leaving bill ever,you know he liked me,why would you even like me if you know he had a crush on me?" "well,um.." "fuck this i'm going back upstairs." i run to the stairs,bill walks to the top of the stairs,shit i woke him up,"what's wrong baby?" "nothing i just needed some water.." i say quietly. he just nods and we walk back to the room,"what really happened love? i know you did get up to get water i believe that,but why did you seem mad?" "um..tom was down there." bills expression changed,"what did he do,talk to me leibe." "well um,first he grabbed me with his hand over my mouth so i didn't scream," i then explain the whole situation to him,he looks so mad,he's clenching his jaw tightly,"i'll be right back." he says getting up,i try to stop him but he just keeps walking,"i'll take care of it love,i know how uncomfortable that must have made you,i'm sorry that happened." he walks to toms room and opens the door,all i can hear is yelling,gustav walks out,i'm sitting on the stairs crying,"hey pixie what's happening?" he asks,"it's all my fault,bill and tom are fighting." "how is that your fault pix?" "i was wearing short shorts and tom tried to kiss me i was dressed like a slut i asked for it. now bill and him are fighting it's my fault." "hey hey it's not your fault toms messed up,your shorts are just pieces of fabric,nothing more,nothing less." i hug gustav. gustavs also been there for me for i don't even know how long. we're best friends.

me and gustav sat on the stairs talking for about an hour,"remember that time we went to the photobooth and i slipped and fell and busted my ass in the photos?" we laughed,"yeah,that was the best day ever." bill walks out of toms room with a bloody nose,i run down the stairs,"oh my god are you okay bill?!" i say concerned,"i'm fine love,let's go back upstairs it's late." we go upstairs and bills in the bathroom wiping the blood off his nose,i can't help but feel dirty. like i deserved it. i don't like tom as much as i did now. we used to be friends,laughing,having fun,but now,i see him weirdly. bill walks out,"you okay baby?" "i just hate seeing you hurt" "it's nothing i'm fine i promise." "i hope your not lying." he moves my hair away from my face and kisses me,"i would never lie to you." he says before he kisses me again. gustav walks in with a bucket of popcorn,"oh shit my bad,anyways who wants to watch a movie?" me and bill look at each other and nod our heads. gustav walks down to the living room and we all sit down as gustav finds something to watch,"ooh what about scream?" me and bill look at him in approval and he turns it on

it gets to a scary part and i jump and hide my face in bills chest while gripping his t shirt with my hands,he looks at me and laughs,"you okay?" i nod my head. he grabs my hand and squeezes it,now i think he's scared. it gets to a jump scare and gustav spills all the popcorn,"AHH" "nooo the popcornnnn" bill whines,"stop being a baby i can make more." gustav replies annoyed. me and bill look at each other and laugh,while gustavs in the kitchen bill holds my thigh under the blanket,i get butterflies. he's tracing shapes on my thigh with his thumb. i look at him,he looks at my lips. he grabs my face and smashes my lips into his,"i think this is the time i leave the room,i'm gonna go to the store to buy bleach so i can pour it into my eyes.." gustav says leaving. me and bill laugh at him. i get up in bills lap facing him,we're still kissing. he pulls away after about 5 minutes of straight up kissing,we're out of breath,"i love you bill." "i love you too pixie." we say breathless. i then lay my head in his lap and he plays with my hair,i end up falling asleep again.

A/N: anyways should i make more tom and pixie drama in the next chapter???:/$/7:& i want to but i know my bsf is gonna be pissed😭😭😭