(IM BACKKKK SORRY FOR STARVING U OF THIS STORY AND WORKING ON MY OTHER ONE 😭😭 anyways next story: tom,georg,or gustav based? COMMENT WHICH ONE!!)

i wake up with a pounding migraine with bill standing beside me with water and a pill,"i already know you have a horrible headache liebe,take this it will help." "thanks bill,and your right i can barely stand up because my head hurts so much,what the fuck happened last night?" "you were so drunk you changed in-front of me." bill says,"don't worry i covered my eyes but you didn't wanna change in the bathroom-" "bill it's fine i would've changed in-front of you drunk or not,where's the other guys?" "their already in the bus,don't worry we aren't late and i packed your stuff for you,we have to be at the stage in about an hour or two for warmups." "good,gives me some time to get ready." i say as i get up to pick out an outfit.

once i'm ready to leave me and bill head downstairs to checkout and get everything in the tour bus,"there,okay is everybody ready?" bill asks,"yes we are now let's get out of here." tom says,me and bill sit in the back again while the others sit in the front playing uno,"UNO" georg yells,"YOUR A CHEATER!!" gustav yells,"NEIN DU DUMME SCHLAMPE!" georg yells back,now all i hear is german yelling,i understand it of course,but me and bill are caught up in our own conversation,"noooo bill your not listening,it's so good you have to try it." "no way i will never eat french fry's if their made out of potatos,just bleh." he says,"no their sooooooo good you have to try one!!" "nooo" bill says,i push him a little which then turns into a pushing fight,i push bill,he pushes me harder until we're both laughing so hard we can't breathe,tom looks back at us,"are you guys on laughing gas or something what's wrong with you guys?" "bill hit his head on the window." i force out while laughing my ass off,bills sitting in the corner holding his head laughing,"fuck that hurt." "he fell on the ground after he hit his head." i say,"tom can you help me up?" "sure whatever." tom says grabbing bills hand,bill gets up a little and then throws tom onto the ground which leads to them play-fighting,"HEY STOP UR MAKING THE WHOLE BUS SHAKE!!" gustav screams,which leads to him being dragged in,"you guys are all little kids get up." i say trying to give bill my hand,tom grabs my hand and drags me to the ground,"AHHH" i scream as we are all on the ground piled on top of each other.

we end up all getting tired,me and bill are in the back and his head is in my lap and he's falling asleep while i'm playing with his hair,making little braids then watching them fall out. tom and gustav are in the front and georg is trying not to fall asleep,"georg your having a really hard time staying up." "shut up pixie i'm gonna win that bet." "oh no you wont." i say,before the tour me and georg made a bet,first person to fall asleep on the bus has to get the other a gift card to any place they want.

once we get to the stage georg is tired as fuck,"georg you look horrible,go take a nap or something i can take your place,and forget the bet,you genuinely need rest." "seriously? thank you pixie." he says running to the green room. i get up on stage with georgs bass guitar,"uhh what are you doing?" gustav asks,"georg was really tired so i'm gonna take his place for now." gustav shrugs his shoulders and focuses on his music,bill looks at me with a smile and i smile at him back. "okay,1,2,3!" the coach says as bill starts the intro to reden,i don't think i've practiced this on bass before. i try my best to get the notes right only messing up a couple times but you really couldn't tell due to gustav jamming in the background. bill turns to me after we finish the song,"pixie you did amazing!" he says jumping up and down,"thank you leibe." i say smiling at him,"okay now we only have durch den monsoon,schrei,spring nicht,and i think that's about it." bill says.

once we finish up we head back on the tour bus. as were pulling up to our next hotel,gustav mentions something,"where's georg?" oh shit.

A/N:HAHAHAHAHA THEY FORGOT GEORG 😔😔😔