{Chapter 6}

"I love you~" He was startled. Mr Décés had awoke and let out a small grunt. "It was all a dream." He annoyingly mumbled to himself, stretching and picking up his phone. He looked at the time and realised it was 8:30! "Shit, my alarm didn't go off!" He rushed out off bed and got ready as quick as he could.

But by the time he arrived at work it was 9:15. "Sorry I'm late." Mr Décés had rushed into his office, panting for air. He looked up to see a half asleep Tamaki laying his head on his desk. "You alright?" The taller male asked. Tamaki rubbed his eyes, "Yeah, I'm fine, just didn't sleep well last night!" Mr Décés looked at him worryingly, "Why did something happen?"
"No, just thinking about the meurtre case." He said, yawning and standing up. "No, you don't move, you go right back to sleep!"
"Hehe, ok, goodnight!" Tamaki said, laying his head onto his arm. Mr Décés  just smiled and walked out of the room. He had another meeting about the meurtre case today.

It lasted an hour and a half, after the meeting, Mr Décés returned to his office, where he saw a sleeping Tamaki.

His heart fluttered. He didn't know what these feelings were at first. But it         
was like every time he was around Tamaki, he felt sick and nervous. His first guess was that Tamaki intimidated him, but later on, he soon realised it was love!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Words:252