{Chapter 10}

"Nghh~" Tamaki was pushed against the wall with Noel Décés aggressively kissing him.

"S-s-slow down, ya gonna hurt me!"
"Sorry, I can't help it,"
"NGHH~" Tamakis moans got louder.
"Baby, quiet down." Noel Décés put his hand on Tamakis thigh. "Ugh, but you're being too rough!"
"Deal with it." Tamaki raised his hand and hit around the head."You're so mean!" Tamaki averted his gaze to anywhere but the male in front of him. "Look at me!"
"No!" Tamaki snapped. Noel grabbed his chin, forcing him to stare into his eyes. "Hump."
"Why do you always have to be so childish?"
"I'm not. You're just mean!"
"Mhm," Noel sarcastically agreed and smashed their lips back together.

The next morning

Tamaki awoke to the smell of freshly cooked food. "Morning, sweetheart!" Niel said, entering the room with a tray of food. "Mornin'" Tamki said in his sluggish morning voice.

"Here I made you breakfast!"
"Thank you!" Tamaki began to sit up and collect the tray from his.........boyfriend? Boss? Make out, buddy? "Noel,baby?"
"Yes, darling?" Is there something wrong?" Noel asked with a sweet grin plastered on his face.

"No,no, it's just are we like......a thing now?" Tamaki asked, stuttering.
"I don't know, baby! Do ya wanna be a thing? " The blue haired male asked, moving some hair away from Tamakis eye. Without hesitation, the shorter male screamed, "Yes!! Of course I wanna!!" The latter chuckled at the excitement and slowly reached out for his cheak. "Alright then, we're dating!"

Smiles appeared on both of their faces . Noel then pulled away, leaving a dumbfounded Tamaki. "Eat that, then go gey dressed. There are some clothes in that dresser, just choose something!" He stated while pointing at a beige wooden cabinet that displays a small TV on top.

Tamaki nodded, showing he understood.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Words:306