{Chapter 9}

"I'm back!" Tamaki squealed and ran through the doors. "Good to know." Mr Décés just stared at him.

"So, how you feeling?" The assistant slowly walked over to the desk. "I'm fine, there was nothing wrong with me anyway!"
"Yeah, right." He paused, thinking about what he was about to say. And with a grin, he leaned into the males ear and whispered, "Darling~"

"W-what,"  Mr Décés stuttered.

"You heard me, darling~" Tamaki slowly started to straddle his bosses waist with his knees, keeping him in place. Mr Décés was speechless and just let Tamaki carry on. There faces both flushed bright red. Tamaki hesitantly placed his lips to the latter's . His eyes widened. "What do you think you're doing?" Mr Décés pulled away and smirked at the man in front of him.

"Huh?" Tamaki was confused and also kinda disappointed.
"You can wait!"
"No, I can't!!" Tamaki whined. "You'll be fine!" Mr Décés stated while moving his hands up and down Tamakis waist. "No, I won't!" Tamaki said and slowly began to lean his head to Mr Décés chest.

"Yes, you will. Now stop being childish and go back to work!" The taller male slowly began to put Tamaki on the desk so he could get up. But Tamaki pulled him back down. "I hate you!!" Tamaki pleaded while stuttering.

"Mhm, of course you do!"
"I do!"
The taller male sat back down and opened his arms. "Come here then!"
"Fine!" Mr Décés immediately wrapped his arms around Tamaki. "Hump!" Tamaki continued to whin.
"Ya still hate me?"
"No," the sage haired male whispered.
"What was that? I couldn't hear you!" The taller male ginned at the annoyed look on the others face. "Yes, you did!!" Tamaki hit his chest, and Mr Décés just chuckled.

"We can continue this later, love!"
"Fine," Tamaki growled annoyingly.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hey, sorry for not updating in a while. I've been quite busy.

Words:322